Betfair account

Info about betting exchanges.
pjbfs
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betfair account

Sat May 30, 2020 8:03 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Paulo, im from Portugal where betfair is forbidden since 2015, im really tired of waiting for the government to make the necessary adjustments to the new laws to let betfair in, so i would like to ask you how can someone living in a country where BF is forbidden have an account or start using again the old account (dont know if old account are deleted).

Best regards to all
Silver Right

Re: Betfair account

Sun May 31, 2020 6:27 am

why not try it with a vpn.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun May 31, 2020 10:22 am

pjbfs wrote: how can someone living in a country where BF is forbidden have an account or start using again the old account (dont know if old account are deleted).
The answer is simple and you are not going to like it. You can't safely use any Betfair account from a restricted country.
Even if you use a VPN or any other trick you might come up with, you will always be in danger of losing all your balance.
All VPN services are blacklisted from bookmakers. Maybe they will allow you to play for some time. After all, you will create revenues for them and you will add to their liquidity. But when you try to withdraw your money, then your file will come out of the closet.

The only viable solution to have something like a Betfair account is search via an agent for a white label. Something like Orbit for example.
pjbfs
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:13 pm

Hi, and thank you all, do you have a list of all white label companies for betfair?

I also heard something about Mountbet but i tried to open account ther ebut nothing happened, they said they would contact me with a username and password but nothing, and their customer support is dead.

Thanks

Return to “Exchanges”