BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Greetings from Canada. are eWallets a must?

Ask anything about smart gambling
snydw
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Greetings from Canada. are eWallets a must?

Sat May 30, 2020 9:59 pm

Hey guys so after lurking a bit around this message board, I realize how important it is to have an eWallet that is accepted by the majority or a good portion of bookies. But unfortunately, I'm in Canada I can't use skrill or neteller for gambling, so what would be my alternatives?

I am thinking of using my credit card because I don't want my bank to know about my activities should I need to apply for a mortgage, but without an eWallet, is it harder to withdraw my money from the bookies? Is it bad to use my credit card?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Greetings from Canada. are eWallets a must?

Sun May 31, 2020 10:28 am

The credit card is issued from your bank, so if you decide to use it, your bank will immediately know what you are doing. If you think that your profile will be damaged by the bank, and you will have difficulties in your future transactions, then better avoid the card.
Ewallets are essential for a number of reasons.
As far as I know, Canada is a serviced country from ecoPayz and maybe this is where you should look at.
More details here in the following links:
portal/ecopayz/
https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?t=4
However, please notice that ecoPayz is not offering its debit cards to residents in Canada.
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun May 31, 2020 11:58 am

snydw wrote: Hey guys so after lurking a bit around this message board, I realize how important it is to have an eWallet that is accepted by the majority or a good portion of bookies. But unfortunately, I'm in Canada I can't use skrill or neteller for gambling, so what would be my alternatives?

I am thinking of using my credit card because I don't want my bank to know about my activities should I need to apply for a mortgage, but without an eWallet, is it harder to withdraw my money from the bookies? Is it bad to use my credit card?
Maybe Canada is different, i dont know that but you can bypass the "mortgage" problem simply opening a second bank account and having no connections between your "personal" bank account(the one you use to apply for mortgage) and youre gambling bank account.  In my country, for example we did this. We opened a second bank account which had limited possibilites compared to normal bank(basic banking only and small loan limits) and then deposited cash via atm and used that bank account solely for betting purposes. Once then person applied for a loan he did not had no connections between his normal and his betting bank account, so he got his loan or whatever.  Banks(as i said idk about Canada) cant have info about your other bank accounts unless you give it to them freely.
snydw
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:39 am

Yeah I read a lot of negative reviews about ecopayz so I decided that the safe bet was to use one of my online bank accounts as an intermediary and use interac e transfers to deposit money. I also found out that my credit card's T's & C's actually prohibit me from funding gambling accounts.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:00 am

Are you sure your online bank will approve gambling transactions?
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:12 am

arbusers wrote: Are you sure your online bank will approve gambling transactions?
Depends what bookies he use. With offshores they should show something like intermediate instead of gambling company in transaction so it looks like a normal online transaction(like buying something etc). But of course schemes have short legs so better be safe than sorry and to be sure that bank approves gambling:)
snydw
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:09 am

Yeah as far as I know, the account holder agreement makes no mention of transactions with online gambling sites. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Return to “Newbie's questions”