RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Software we must block to avoid being tracked

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
freaked
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Software we must block to avoid being tracked

Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:57 am

Iesnare has been around for years and we have threads here on how to nullify it.

Is there any other service like this we know the books have started to use in recent years?
maxespion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Software we must block to avoid being tracked

Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:20 pm

hello friend, I'm relatively new here, I don't know how to cancel this "lesnare", could you inform me, or indicate a topic that teaches how to cancel it? I searched here on the forum I didn't see any information about this lesnare.
gjinvest
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:54 pm

freaked wrote: Iesnare has been around for years and we have threads here on how to nullify it.

Is there any other service like this we know the books have started to use in recent years?
download the ghostery app, it is very useful
Geronimo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:37 am

gjinvest wrote:
freaked wrote: Iesnare has been around for years and we have threads here on how to nullify it.

download the ghostery app, it is very useful
Thx

Do need to download it for every browser on my system an own different version?
freaked
Has experience

Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:09 am

Has anybody updated their security in recent years?
I had an account closed immediately on opening last week, and am now second guessing how watertight my setup is.
Mirage
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:05 am

Blocking trackers is only bound to make you more suspicious. The main risks are having a dirty IP, and having bad cookies (e.g. from 2 different accounts).

These two problems are easily solved in an idiot-proof manner by simply betting on your phone with 4g. No need to make it complicated.
barret19
Has experience

Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:20 am

Just use ccleaner + delete flash cookies + fresh ip + Mac address change.

If you are using vm ware this is easier than when using phones.
Mirage
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:50 pm

barret19 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:20 am
Just use ccleaner + delete flash cookies + fresh ip + Mac address change.

If you are using vm ware this is easier than when using phones.
CCleaner and flash cookies is pointless; running in incognito/private browsing will accomplish the same result anyway, and so will just clearing the data from the browser settings. I don't even think bet365 checks flash cookies, and they have the most invasive tracking in my experience. Certainly, they can't check any of the other stuff CCleaner deals with.

MAC address isn't accessible from JS either, not even with WebRTC. Unless you're dealing with local clients that you have to install (for poker etc. in which case none of this applies and may God have mercy on your soul), you only have to worry about browser fingerprint, cookies, and clean IPs.

Getting a new IP is easier on the phone (just hit airplane mode twice) than a router, but you can also tether with your phone and then use your computer if you prefer. (Try to tether with USB, so you won't have to reconnect after toggling airplane mode)

VMs are probably not ideal, though I'm not sure you can check virtualization with only JavaScript.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:16 am

I have tried many methods. There is no difference even if you buy a new computer altogether. Just clean all browsing history in the advanced tab. And get a new clean IP. Thats all needed for the bookies not to track you technologically. All else is more paranoia than a real difference. Maybe there is some rare bookie im not aware of, but the ones i use and i use a lot, this method is just fine compared to more advanced protection. Same account longevity.
arbasian
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:17 am

Wolfie wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:16 am
I have tried many methods. There is no difference even if you buy a new computer altogether. Just clean all browsing history in the advanced tab. And get a new clean IP. Thats all needed for the bookies not to track you technologically. All else is more paranoia than a real difference. Maybe there is some rare bookie im not aware of, but the ones i use and i use a lot, this method is just fine compared to more advanced protection. Same account longevity.
I advise focusing more on using incognito browsing (indirectly cleaning all browsing history) than the IP address. If you can use a different IP address for different accounts, it will be better. Just make sure not to mix accounts & IPs.

Since it is normal for account holders to use the same IP address when using shared wifi in stadiums, public locations, etc, bookies give IP info 2nd priority over javascript and cookie tracking.

Through the use of Javascript, the code that runs in your browser, operators are able to get a 'device fingerprint'. This device's fingerprint is very accurate as it takes into consideration all the information available to it, like language, locale, installed plugins and extensions. There are 3rd party software houses that focus exclusively on this stuff. If two distinct accounts get the same device fingerprint, then that's a smoking gun. Whereas if two accounts get the same IP address, then that might be questionable as to whether they are genuinely using a shared hotspot in a public place....

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”