BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Arbing and value betting training

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Lu
Luca

Arbing and value betting training

Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Hi, my name is Luca.I am Italian but have been living in the Netherlands for 10 years.After Kovid-19, I was fired from my job.As compensation, my employer paid me 10,000 euros.I decided to start my own business.After a lot of searching on the internet I chose arbing and value betting.I have made sports betting amateur and I know the technology of placing bets online.I read about arbing and value betting theories.I guess I will be able to learn and I am, but it will take me a long time.For this reason, I decided to come to your professional forum with a request.My request is for someone to train me in the details of arbing and value betting.Of course, I know that your time is valuable, so I wouldn't want anyone to do this for me for free.I offer 500 euros for initial training in arbing and value betting.Then, if I can handle this business, I offer 1000 euros for training in details.

Best regards,
Luca
Last edited by Luca on Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Arbing and value betting training

Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:09 pm

Previous post modified according to our terns&conditions.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:41 am

try to find something on betburger, rebelbetting or trademate sports.. etc they have some ebooks
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:12 am

Luca, you have to face reality at some point. You are paying someone 500-1000 euros to teach you. But this school requires weeks and months of lessons. Who on earth would dedicate these weeks and months for 500-1000 euros? Only scams will contact you for this. The best thing you can do is search this forum and ask questions. As for the ebooks, don't lose your time and money. They don't work. It is only practice that will benefit you.
Never trust people that turn 10£ to 1.000.000£. The boss here calls them Charlatans.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:48 am

Open an account in Bet365, williamhill and unibet in your name.

Pay 1 month of one of alert services offered here. I recommend you Betburger.

And start to bet 100€ in the short leg and cover the other side to win just 2-3€. Bet on pre-match and in live, bet just if the arb is secure, and if you understand the sport. Avoid strange markets. And study what is the difference between european handicap and asian handicap.

After some time, ask here again.

And.....if you lose, it doesn't matter. Just people that don't take risks, never lose. Jump to the swimming pool. And that's it.
Lu
Luca

Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Hello again, more than a month has passed since the experience with arbing / value betting.In the beginning it was a huge and unknown world, and I was like a lost child who doesn't know the way.Now I'm in business (thanks to the Arbuzers community for that), excellent articles on the site and great posts by members of this forum.After a detailed reading, I focused my efforts on value betting.I tried to take value bets myself.But this endeavor did not succeed.Then I went back to my original idea.I found a person who trained me completely on value betting.This guy showed me how to make value bets at Pinnacle.I bought from him a mathematical model (he calls it an algorithm) that beats the Pinnacle lines.This model is making a good profit for me right now.Little over 8% yield.The problem is that it's a lot of manual labor every day.Between 12-16 hours in front of the monitor.You know this is very tiring.So I want to automate this process.My idea is to implement this algorithm in software.I've already had some conversations with software engineers and they say it's entirely possible.But according to these people, it is a long and laborious process, and none of them wants to take on this task.However, I got some software solutions from these guys, so I have a ready-made concept for implementing the algorithm in software.In this regard, my question is, where can I find a software engineer to write this software for me?Of course I will pay for this task.

Thanks in advance!
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:39 am

So you did read a lot of arbusers and tried value betting yourself and were trained by a professional value bettor after that. You implemented that strategy with success. After that you have talked to many software engineers technically how to implement it. All of this in less than 2 months and in a time with not too many sports events. Maybe you are Elon Musk.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:02 pm

Luca wrote: Hello again, more than a month has passed since the experience with arbing / value betting.In the beginning it was a huge and unknown world, and I was like a lost child who doesn't know the way.Now I'm in business (thanks to the Arbuzers community for that), excellent articles on the site and great posts by members of this forum.After a detailed reading, I focused my efforts on value betting.I tried to take value bets myself.But this endeavor did not succeed.Then I went back to my original idea.I found a person who trained me completely on value betting.This guy showed me how to make value bets at Pinnacle.I bought from him a mathematical model (he calls it an algorithm) that beats the Pinnacle lines.This model is making a good profit for me right now.Little over 8% yield.The problem is that it's a lot of manual labor every day.Between 12-16 hours in front of the monitor.You know this is very tiring.So I want to automate this process.My idea is to implement this algorithm in software.I've already had some conversations with software engineers and they say it's entirely possible.But according to these people, it is a long and laborious process, and none of them wants to take on this task.However, I got some software solutions from these guys, so I have a ready-made concept for implementing the algorithm in software.In this regard, my question is, where can I find a software engineer to write this software for me?Of course I will pay for this task.

Thanks in advance!
This makes little sense to be honest.  If someone has an algo that makes 8% yield at Pinnacle, he has a strong interest NOT sell it because all he would do is give the edge away. Each bet at Pinnacle adjusts the line so by each limit bet, you have now effectively destroyed that supposed edge.  You were either scammed and have been getting lucky these past months, or what you are saying is simply not true IMHO.
Mamba333
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:44 pm

Luca wrote: Hello again, more than a month has passed since the experience with arbing / value betting.In the beginning it was a huge and unknown world, and I was like a lost child who doesn't know the way.Now I'm in business (thanks to the Arbuzers community for that), excellent articles on the site and great posts by members of this forum.After a detailed reading, I focused my efforts on value betting.I tried to take value bets myself.But this endeavor did not succeed.Then I went back to my original idea.I found a person who trained me completely on value betting.This guy showed me how to make value bets at Pinnacle.I bought from him a mathematical model (he calls it an algorithm) that beats the Pinnacle lines.This model is making a good profit for me right now.Little over 8% yield.The problem is that it's a lot of manual labor every day.Between 12-16 hours in front of the monitor.You know this is very tiring.So I want to automate this process.My idea is to implement this algorithm in software.I've already had some conversations with software engineers and they say it's entirely possible.But according to these people, it is a long and laborious process, and none of them wants to take on this task.However, I got some software solutions from these guys, so I have a ready-made concept for implementing the algorithm in software.In this regard, my question is, where can I find a software engineer to write this software for me?Of course I will pay for this task.

Thanks in advance!
Luca I have a solution for you so you don't have to spend some much time in front of computer
catips
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:49 pm

Thanks in advance!
I also have a solution for you Luca. I do something similar and have automated the entire process from signal to bet placement.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:39 pm

Yes im sure you do Mamba333. Does it involve a scam? or a scam?
Never trust a goose!!!
Mamba333
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:49 am

dealer wins wrote: Yes im sure you do Mamba333. Does it involve a scam? or a scam?
No I am a programmer and If someone has a strategy for making money by hand I can make it automatically.
Last edited by Mamba333 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lu
Luca

Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:01 am

I read your comments and was hesitant to answer, as they have nothing to do with my question. But still, in the name of good manners, I will answer.

To Wolfie. No, I'm not Elon Misk :), I really read a lot of sources on the internet, including this forum and the training articles in Pinnacle. However, they gave me only the theoretical basis. When I tried to do this in practice, it turned out to be much more difficult. As I found out later, this is because I missed some details. That's why I needed someone to train me. I agree that time is short, but when a person has devoted all his time to one task, it is quite possible. I haven't talked to many software engineers. These are just two people. If we compare the situation after Kovid - 19 with previous regular seasons, now the sporting events are much more.

To Alfa1234. I have a guarantee that I have not been scammed. This is a really working betting model. The man who created this model is, so to speak, "next level". His interests extend far beyond betting and stock trading. I can explain everything, but I don't think it's good to reveal information about third parties in a public forum. If the administrator of the arbusers forum has an interest, i can give this information to him in private contact.

I want to ask the administrator of the forum for personal contact of users Mamba333 and catips, as they can offer a solution to my question.
smartbet.io
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:37 am

You don't need to build everything from scratch. You could utilize smartbet.io's auto bet placement functionality and just feed your stream of picks to smartbet.io for auto distribution/placement/tracking.

You do need to build an app that will implement your logic and will send the generated picks to smartbet.io, though. This is pretty straightforward but does require programming skills. If you have no programming experience you could hire someone from a number of programmers who have experience with smartbet.io's APIs and have built similar apps for other members, such as:

https://smartbet.io/forums/topic/view/2 ... ource-tips
https://smartbet.io/forums/topic/view/5 ... automation
https://www.smartbet.io - leading bet automation
Lu
Luca

Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:42 am

Thank you very much!I start reading your links right now.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”