BET365 and SKRILL FRAUD

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Ljubisa1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

BET365 and SKRILL FRAUD

Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:13 pm

Dear arbusers,

I have a big problem and this is also a question for admin who has more knowledge with situation but I believe that noone has been in situation like this.

I have bet at around 16pm and won two bets on BET365 and lost one, all bets were done on one sport event and made a big profit. I have made a withdrawal by skrill and I recieved the funds two times once at 19:00 and once at 3am morning because of one other late bet....I have checked the skrill account and the funds were there. Also I have recieved emails for recieving the money. In the morning I have recieved the mail that those winning bets will be void because of already known the result. But not the loosing bet which is the same bet.  Okay , the bet365 balance was negative -*****. At 3 pm I have recieved that they will cancel the withdrawal. And I was in the mood : what are you going to cancel if the funds are already in my account ??

I checked the skrill account and the bet365 took money back! The transactions were canceled. Now someone explain me how is this possible ?? How can somone take money from your skrill account without authorizathion?

I called skrill and they told me that money was credited to me and than after 12h - 17h were taken back to BET365. Reason uknown and they will check with the relavant department and they told me to to talk with merchant. Off course the girl told that they work for a long time already and they never had something like this.

I went to live chat with BET365 and after 2h of talking they told me that they never send the money to skrill and they have canceled the withdrawal while the withdrawal was in the process. BIG LIE !!!!

After while I have got an email from skrill:

“ The funds were sent from the merchant to your Skrill wallet by mistake, which is why the transactions were cancelled in accordance with our procedures.

In section 10.2. of the General Terms of Use clearly stipulates that receipt of funds to his Skrill account does not necessarily mean that these transactions cannot be reversed.

That being said, please be advised that the liability for the processing of these transactions stays with the merchant and if you have any claim for this money, you must address it directly with Bet365”

So Is this section 10.2 legal ? Bank should never reverse the money without account holders permision right ?
Attachments
DB8BCCC5-D585-4D4C-A45D-0C02DB478DBB.jpeg
Ljubisa1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: BET365 and SKRILL FRAUD

Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:45 pm

CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:20 am

I am sure that Bet365 and paysafe share private information of their clients.

This is fucking illegal....depends of the amount of money, you have to choose if you start legal actions or not.

But.... I am surprised by this action. It's another step.
Niklaus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:18 am

I thought skrill was completely removed from bet365?how is it possible?
NDR
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:33 pm

Niklaus wrote: I thought skrill was completely removed from bet365?how is it possible?

i think when your last deposit was through skrill/Nt u r allowed to withdraw 1 last time via this methods.
pls excuse my bad english
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:44 pm

Ljubisa1 wrote:
I have a big problem ...I have bet  on BET365 .. I have made a withdrawal by skrill
You sud have started by saying " i was looking for a problem"..

After the "Meghan McCann" case, we all sud avoid the most overrated bookie on earth.
Ljubisa1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:03 pm

NDR wrote:
Niklaus wrote: I thought skrill was completely removed from bet365?how is it possible?
i think when your last deposit was through skrill/Nt u r allowed to withdraw 1 last time via this methods.
I use bet365 account normally with skrill option. It is an old account.

Anyway I was today with the lawyer and they he told me that Skrill should never cancel the transaction without notifying me.
Ljubisa1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:22 pm

I will take this to lawyer definetely but this term 10.2  I hear first for this.

10.2. You should be aware that receipt of funds to your Skrill Account does not necessarily mean that these transactions cannot be reversed. We reserve the right to reverse a payment if the payer or the payer’s bank or payment service provider has charged back or otherwise reversed (or is reasonably likely to Chargeback or otherwise reverse) an upload or other payment which was used to fund the payment to you.

Does anyone know does the skrill have right to make this action? Skrill admited here that I have received the money, while bet365 denies it. But I don’t blame bet365 in this case they are making fool of anyone. Maybe they are covering something with this lying that they have never send money actually. But I don’t care, I care more that my money was not safe at my skrill account.
Skrill alowed to cancel the transaction with reason “ it was the mistake” without notfying me or at least holding the funds and ask what happened here.

I know the banks with EU regulation they will never take money from your bank account by themselves if the money was wrongly send to your IBAN. The bank can just ask if you can send money back. 
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:12 am

Unfortunately Skrill can do this as its in their t&cc.  You need to complain to Bet365 regarding the voided bets.  Where they placed after the result was known as they are alleging?  If they were then you have lost your money, if not you need to appeal them.
Never trust a goose!!!
Ljubisa1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:17 pm

dealer wins wrote: Unfortunately Skrill can do this as its in their t&cc.  You need to complain to Bet365 regarding the voided bets.  Where they placed after the result was known as they are alleging?  If they were then you have lost your money, if not you need to appeal them.
Skrill is owned by PaySafe Group Plc. Neteller is owned by Paysafe Financial Services Limited which is a subsidiary of Paysafe Group Plc.

And Neteller has answered with this:

“Please note that as previously advised, before completing any chargeback requests or reversing any transactions, we firstly investigate the situation thoroughly on both sides until we have the necessary information. In this way both your interests and the merchants' are protected”
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:29 pm

The way I see it, there is no question if the money arrived in Ljubisa1's account or not. If Ljubisa received the e-mail from Skrill saying ''Good news, You ve got XXX EUR from Bet365'' that means that Bet365 sent you money. Period.
Obviously Bet365 lies if they tell you that no money was sent.
But at the same time, Skrill has the right to reverse this payment, if this is stated in their Terms and Conditions. I can only suppose that you accepted these Terms and Conditions.
And of course, I m willing to dig further with PaySafe if your account is referred by arbusers.
Last edited by arbusers on Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”