Linebet review

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Linebet review  (Read 964 times)
neopas
Becoming a Pro

View Profile

neopas

Linebet review
« on: June 18, 2020, 09:29:42 AM »

One of arbusers members mentioned that many arbs can be found with a bookmaker called Linebet. See this thread: https://arbusers.com/index.php?topic=7343.msg77534#msg77534
My questions are:
Is this bookmaker reliable?
Do they pay?
What are the odds there?

Many thanks in advance.
apoel81
Has experience

View Profile

apoel81

Re: Linebet review
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 09:49:33 AM »

Seems they are connected with 1xbet

Linebet address: Talkeetna Ltd, Cyprus, 3055 Limassol, 2 Chirosima str, LEVANTA COURT, Block A

1xbet address: Exinvest Limited, Chirosima, 2, Levanta Court, Block A, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 101, 3055, Limassol, Cyprus

manufran
Gaining experience

View Profile

manufran

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 01:05:13 PM »

Hello.. Linebet is not the same group of 1xbet.. I am sure of this... Other similar bookyes as doublebet and betwinner accept regist but the allowed bet is zero... I did a regist in those bookyes and could not bet...
I am registered with linebet and can do this review:
1- All. Withdrawalls without problems and processed in 2-3 minutes... not big sums.. 30 - 60 € each time... Another day i have 450€ of wins and tryed to withdrawall 250 € and apears the autoatic message to upload my ID... I cancell my withdrawall and did 7 ou 8 consecutive withdrawals of 40-60 €... Everithing ok...
We request a withdrawall and imediatly receive a code by SMS... Very
Easy.
2- Until this moment i never had send documents..
3 - Never void bets
4- I use Neteller and no problems
5- High odds on all sports... Like pinnacle or better
6- good app
7- arround 1500 bets in a game of major leagues... Fouls.. Cards.. Corners... offsides... shot on targets.. Etc....
This is my experience on this bookye and not problem..I do not big bets and i try to bet in many markets and not only football...
If you begin with big bets and win, probabily thei limit your bets  or reduce you odds.  With megapari bookye i begin with small bets of 20-30 and then i begin to do bets of 150-200..yhey reduce my odds to 1.77 instead 1.92 on basket...
I hope be helpfull to you... Sorry my english.. I am portuguese
patan
Gaining experience

View Profile

patan

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 05:40:22 PM »

Hello,for how long you were able to bet 20-30 per bet?And how much money per month you could win with 20-30 stakes?
dencika99
Gaining experience

View Profile

dencika99

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2020, 10:09:55 AM »

hey neopas and all wanted to tell you i registered and deposited 100 euros ..after i wn 100 i wanted to withraw 50 to check it out ...got my withraw canceled was asked to provide documents cant withraw nothing ...ok so was asked to send my ID which i did ..the was asked to send pintscreen of my neteller same as 1xbet now after i sent it i got an email  ,,Provide us with uncompressed files. Send the requested files through the full version of your email service web-site. Make sure that the size of the sent file exceeds 1 MB.,,     HOW THE HELL should i provide a screenshoots wth 1mb my screenshoots are all about 120kb this is funny i think this is all  like 1xbet any toughts about this guys?

arctrading
Has experience

View Profile

arctrading

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 01:24:16 PM »

hey neopas and all wanted to tell you i registered and deposited 100 euros ..after i wn 100 i wanted to withraw 50 to check it out ...got my withraw canceled was asked to provide documents cant withraw nothing ...ok so was asked to send my ID which i did ..the was asked to send pintscreen of my neteller same as 1xbet now after i sent it i got an email  ,,Provide us with uncompressed files. Send the requested files through the full version of your email service web-site. Make sure that the size of the sent file exceeds 1 MB.,,     HOW THE HELL should i provide a screenshoots wth 1mb my screenshoots are all about 120kb this is funny i think this is all  like 1xbet any toughts about this guys?

Linebet same as 1xbet. Total BS. I opened acc there, that was my first visit to the site, then, week later, i visited again to deposit money. Cant deposit, gave me an error message(via skrill and neteller i tried). Contacted customer support. She said, apply for security department for verification. Youre account is currently closed due to x activites... So i have not made no bets, no deposits and no activity whatsoever and already problems?  I had acc with 1xbet, betwinner so i guess they either share info or something else. Also, when i asked additional questions the chat closed and cant reopen chat. :D Thankfully no money there but guys, this few hundred eur extra profit is not worth the hussle...
dencika99
Gaining experience

View Profile

dencika99

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2020, 06:30:11 PM »

so guys i can confirm 100% that its a copy a miror of 1xbet ...they are asking everything the same like 1xbet...now they asked me to take a selfie infront of the monitor showing our chat ...and after that was ok was asked to do a skype call which i also did ..after that was asked to send to russia everything mailed...i mean wtf are you srs...so this guy was a troller or a afiliate of linebet and we got screwed lucky for not much money....STAY AWAY BEST ADVICE
arctrading
Has experience

View Profile

arctrading

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 11:06:19 AM »

so guys i can confirm 100% that its a copy a miror of 1xbet ...they are asking everything the same like 1xbet...now they asked me to take a selfie infront of the monitor showing our chat ...and after that was ok was asked to do a skype call which i also did ..after that was asked to send to russia everything mailed...i mean wtf are you srs...so this guy was a troller or a afiliate of linebet and we got screwed lucky for not much money....STAY AWAY BEST ADVICE

Wait u had a skype call? What questions do they ask wtf :D Also you had to send document copies via regular mail? Did they say why? This hustle def not worth it..
Pages: [1]
Print