Unibet max bet

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Unibet max bet  (Read 566 times)
freaked
Has experience

View Profile

freaked

Unibet max bet
« on: June 23, 2020, 11:56:21 PM »

Is there a way to see what the maximum I am allowed on a selection is?

The traders also seem to approve bets very quickly - are they actual humans verifying these bets in a second or is it automated?
alealeale
Pro

View Profile

alealeale

Re: Unibet max bet
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 06:07:13 AM »

There is no more this possibility on prematch, it happened until 2-3 years ago trying to bet big amounts, the system told us how much the max was.
It is still possible on live.
Every time I try to bet a bigger amount on prematch (on the sharp side) it is rejected.
Instead it isn't possible to send in evaluation a bet on live over the max.
VidaBlue
Has experience

View Profile

VidaBlue

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 09:32:02 AM »

On my account, tested today, I can simply stake 1 million and immediately I am told how large the limits are, both prematch and live. There's no risk that it is approved, since I don't have 1 million on my account.
alealeale
Pro

View Profile

alealeale

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 11:11:30 AM »

On my account, tested today, I can simply stake 1 million and immediately I am told how large the limits are, both prematch and live. There's no risk that it is approved, since I don't have 1 million on my account.
These are theorical fresh account limits (see attachment 1) but personal limits are not shown anymore (see attachment 2 and 3), too bad, we have to try several times with descendant amounts to center the max bet.
VidaBlue
Has experience

View Profile

VidaBlue

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 01:12:05 PM »

I think we can conclude that this varies from country to country then. On my Unibet account, I will in any case, always get 3 options when I punch in 1 million. Example that I tested just now:
* Bet maximum allowed wager (99.41)
* Bet 99.41 and send the 999900.59 for manual approval
* Send 1000000.00 for manual approval
alealeale
Pro

View Profile

alealeale

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 01:29:21 PM »

I think we can conclude that this varies from country to country then. On my Unibet account, I will in any case, always get 3 options when I punch in 1 million. Example that I tested just now:
* Bet maximum allowed wager (99.41)
* Bet 99.41 and send the 999900.59 for manual approval
* Send 1000000.00 for manual approval
Good for you, that's handy! But now i'm quite fine also with new layout, I can easily imagine which amount I have to set for every sport and market. (Useless in summer, waiting for american football, hockey etc.)
ConnorKelly
Gaining experience

View Profile

ConnorKelly

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2020, 07:12:23 AM »

Sometimes it can be human accepting your bets (if you often are having profit). Regarding max/min and all stuff you can at T&C section
Pages: [1]
Print