Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19, now deeply sorry for hosting event.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19, now deeply sorry for hosting event.  (Read 2282 times)
arbusers
Administrator
Totally Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

One of my favorite tennis players, Novak Djokovic, is the fourth to test positive for Covid-19 following an exhibition tournament he hosted. Some 4,000 people packed into a Croatian Stadium last Sunday for what we can call an exotic spectacle in the Covid-19 era: a tennis match, in front of fans.
Djokovic, who is asymptomatic, now asks attendees to get tested and practice social distancing, in his yesterday's statement. His wife Jelena is also tested positive while the results of their children were negative.

In the following photo of AP, Novak Djokovic, center, poses with volunteers and players after the Adria Tour charity tournament in Belgrade, Serbia, June 14, 2020.

Geronimo
Gaining experience

View Profile

Geronimo

If he was tested with a PCR test, than the probability of the correctnes of the outcome (positiv/negative) is lower than his chance in pregame odds to win Wimbledon.  ::)

Come on, we all know what "movie they playing" worldwide.

Some people want to change the world permanently for their own benefit and against the interests of the majority. No matter if the propaganda uses Taliban, ISIS, F4F, COVID or nowerdays BLM.

If goats, motor oil and papayas gets tested positiv on COVID, all we community members could be tested as true/false, positiv/negativ without any real evidence.

In my opinion Djokos idea was good anyway.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

View Profile

kapetan1122

Just one question,how long do you all think we should be in lock down for next 2-3 years or what?
This happened in my country,i was also on this tournament as spectator,you should know that last 10-15 days before this we had maybe 2-3 cases of virus daily so it was almost 0,but i dont understand why people think that if we continue to lock down that we ll stop the virus?
There are lot of people who carry virus without any simptoms like Djokovic or Coric,they train every day,play matches,feel healty so even if we are in lock down for 2 years,somebody like this will come into new place or country where there is 0 cases and virus ll start spread again,its simple as that,you cant stop virus from spreading.
dragspyr59
Gaining experience

View Profile

dragspyr59

I am  MD in one of the countries that was devastated by COVID-19

You have it all wrong. The lockdown was imposed in order to slow down the virus not to stop it. You cant stop it
In theory a full lockdown (doesnt exist one) should eradicate the virus but thats not possible.
Thats not possible cause you cant make couple of millions tests in 1 day and the incubation period is not the same in every person.
There is a yound lady here in Italy that was COVID-19 positive for more than 60 days. A unique case.... her case was reported on Lancet.
In any case for us it easier to contain a local spread that involves dozen of people. But it is impossible to contain thousand of cases.

COVID-19 will remain for a long time but no more lockdowns
Saturn
Gaining experience

View Profile

Saturn

Just one question,how long do you all think we should be in lock down for next 2-3 years or what?
This happened in my country,i was also on this tournament as spectator,you should know that last 10-15 days before this we had maybe 2-3 cases of virus daily so it was almost 0,but i dont understand why people think that if we continue to lock down that we ll stop the virus?
There are lot of people who carry virus without any simptoms like Djokovic or Coric,they train every day,play matches,feel healty so even if we are in lock down for 2 years,somebody like this will come into new place or country where there is 0 cases and virus ll start spread again,its simple as that,you cant stop virus from spreading.

Yes you can .... Just put him/her on Quarantine for 15-20 days...
Covid-19 won't survive that long into a human body ...

If I look into the Sky, it makes me happy and shows me that my problems don't really matter. Because in the end I'm a part of something big and Amazing.
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

A conspiracy theorist, an anti-vaccine proponent, a total idiot. It was only a matter of time to re-affirm that being a great tennis player/actor/singer and being stupid are not mutually exclusive.
rapid9
Gaining experience

View Profile

rapid9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tKyMKaveGA

didnĀ“t his wife post also something in instagram about 5g and corona?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

View Profile

kapetan1122

A conspiracy theorist, an anti-vaccine proponent, a total idiot. It was only a matter of time to re-affirm that being a great tennis player/actor/singer and being stupid are not mutually exclusive.

Can i ask you just one question,did you ever tried to check some things on your own and make your own research regarding corona,vaccines or something else or you just blindly believe everything that mass media/doctors in position says?

Did you know that cigarettes,DDT,asbestos and so many things before was pushed and promoted as healthy and good for you but history has proved it wrong,people writing 20 years ago that cigarettes cause cancer was also called conspiracy theorist even they had proof about it and all other things i mentioned before and more so please try to do your own research and dont call somebody stupid before you do it.
dragspyr59
Gaining experience

View Profile

dragspyr59

50 years ago maybe...20 not
Why did they change opinion about asbestos and tabacco?
I have the answer...cause the medical community had verified that was bad for our health....not some "crazy" dude over the internet
so no it wasnt a conspiracy theory that changed the mind of scientists. We did that doing research and studing casies.

since 1980 WHO has verified that wurstel and red processed meat is responbile for stomach and intestin cancer. Do you eat those? 40 years ago.......

i am a MD for almost 15 years. I studied for 6 six years to get my degree and then other 5 years in clinic..... do you honestly believe that you have the same scientific profile as mine cause you ve read something on internet?really?
if you read the same article on The Lancet or read a report from WHO i am quit sure you will not understand half of it. You cant understand it how could you?

Let us do our job

Scientific knowledge its not a internet article that you found and read

smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

Can i ask you just one question,did you ever tried to check some things on your own and make your own research regarding corona,vaccines or something else or you just blindly believe everything that mass media/doctors in position says?

Did you know that cigarettes,DDT,asbestos and so many things before was pushed and promoted as healthy and good for you but history has proved it wrong,people writing 20 years ago that cigarettes cause cancer was also called conspiracy theorist even they had proof about it and all other things i mentioned before and more so please try to do your own research and dont call somebody stupid before you do it.

I'm in no way qualified to make "my own research" as you put it, so I go with expert opinion and scientific consensus.

Others prefer to dismiss all that and do their own "research" by watching youtube videos titled "The hidden truth about vaccines". There's a word for such people.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

View Profile

kapetan1122

I have the answer...cause the medical community had verified that was bad for our health....not some "crazy" dude over the internet
so no it wasnt a conspiracy theory that changed the mind of scientists. We did that doing research and studing casies.

since 1980 WHO has verified that wurstel and red processed meat is responbile for stomach and intestin cancer. Do you eat those? 40 years ago.......

i am a MD for almost 15 years. I studied for 6 six years to get my degree and then other 5 years in clinic..... do you honestly believe that you have the same scientific profile as mine cause you ve read something on internet?really?
if you read the same article on The Lancet or read a report from WHO i am quit sure you will not understand half of it. You cant understand it how could you?

Let us do our job

I never said it it was some crazy dude who tell it on internet,even now you have so many doctors who are saying vaccines are not good,more than 7000 doctors in US sign petition to make vaccines tested more and make right studies before they come out on market,and people call them anti waxxers,do you know that in last 20 or more years there wasnt any placebo study with vaccines,that governments payed 4+ billion dollar to people get injured from vaccines,even now in corona case you have so many doctors coming out saying some things are not ok and looks strange and that numbers are not correct,but again you ll say some crazy people on internet are talking crazy things,NO its doctors who say it some things are not adding up,something is strange,there are not good testing being done but you ll not see them on TV because they are talking against people who are backed with money and power.
And same with cases that i mentioned cigaretts,asbestos,DDT, doctors and lawyers was people who was saying its not good but they was shutting them down for years and please people dont believe your government in everything they say there are so many cases where they admit or they was caught that they lie to us in history so dont think now is anything different,
if they could lie about Eric Bronkovich case, Tuskegee Experiment where after they find out cure for syphilis and they let innocent people die so they can make study out of it or Gulf of Tonkin incident where they began USA-Vietnam war with 1.3 million deaths please continue to believe in everything you are served from your governments and media,there are hundreds of smaller or bigger events that was kept secret and lied about for years until truth finally comes out.
Where is weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and afganistan-there are none and they killed millions of people because of one more falls claim,and yes building 7 has fallen down by itself and yes 9/11 planes burned up into the air but they found up paper documents of pilots and yes L.H: Oswald killed Kennedy with one magic bullet......
I am finishing with this and will not write any more.
Geronimo
Gaining experience

View Profile

Geronimo

i am a MD for almost 15 years. I studied for 6 six years to get my degree and then other 5 years in clinic.....

Psychoff is it you?  :)

It is always interesting to see which people from which different industries and disciplines have discovered professional sports betting for themselves.
dragspyr59
Gaining experience

View Profile

dragspyr59

Let us do our job

I never said it it was some crazy dude who tell it on internet,even now you have so many doctors who are saying vaccines are not good,more than 7000 doctors in US sign petition to make vaccines tested more and make right studies before they come out on market,and people call them anti waxxers,do you know that in last 20 or more years there wasnt any placebo study with vaccines,that governments payed 4+ billion dollar to people get injured from vaccines,even now in corona case you have so many doctors coming out saying some things are not ok and looks strange and that numbers are not correct,but again you ll say some crazy people on internet are talking crazy things,NO its doctors who say it some things are not adding up,something is strange,there are not good testing being done but you ll not see them on TV because they are talking against people who are backed with money and power.
And same with cases that i mentioned cigaretts,asbestos,DDT, doctors and lawyers was people who was saying its not good but they was shutting them down for years and please people dont believe your government in everything they say there are so many cases where they admit or they was caught that they lie to us in history so dont think now is anything different,
if they could lie about Eric Bronkovich case, Tuskegee Experiment where after they find out cure for syphilis and they let innocent people die so they can make study out of it or Gulf of Tonkin incident where they began USA-Vietnam war with 1.3 million deaths please continue to believe in everything you are served from your governments and media,there are hundreds of smaller or bigger events that was kept secret and lied about for years until truth finally comes out.
Where is weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and afganistan-there are none and they killed millions of people because of one more falls claim,and yes building 7 has fallen down by itself and yes 9/11 planes burned up into the air but they found up paper documents of pilots and yes L.H: Oswald killed Kennedy with one magic bullet......
I am finishing with this and will not write any more.

You are mixing politics with sience and thats not good. You dont have a clear view.
You can throw shit to politicians but not at us
You are talking about doctors....What kind of doctors? Cause there are holistic doctors, homeopathic doctors,ayurveda doctors.... A lot of people want to be called doctors.

If you give me a petition about testing more new drugs and stuff i will sign it also.

We are not politcians. In everything with do we back it with studies and research. Thats the way science works. In order ta make a step in science we need years and years of hard work
People where injured with vaccines??? ok give me the study with data and not some shit video you saw on youtube
Every science project is backed with data and studies that are always public. Give me the data give me the results.
Of course you cant have the data because they dont exist. But you believe someone who says that exists  :)

Of course things with corona are not right....The chinese fed everyone with false data.The spread rate,the contamination mode was all wrong.
Every study they sent to WHO (january,february) now is beeing rejected as their data was false.
You see politics again....not science
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

View Profile

kapetan1122

https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/data-statistics-report.pdf

and this is maybe only 5% of real number because people dont have money,strenght or will to fight against system,everything i told you is backed up with numbers but i am not going to show you everything and give you everything on plate,you can research on your own about it and please find me one vaccine that was done with placebo group,second of all i also finished medical school so i am not talking crap and made up stories to scare little kids because i dont have anything from it,like i told you i try to do my own research and my own conclusion from all data presented around not just from official sides,and check little bit about Dr. Tedros Adhanom who is not even a medical doctor and such people are deciding about our destiny.

I would just like to ask you one question, how many hours or courses in medical school you spend learning about vaccines or your colleagues (pediatritions)?

Like i said i am not anti waxxer or anti science but i want some things to be done right and unfortunately lot of them are not because pharmaceutical companies are greedy and along with that are % doctors who get their cut to promote their medicines even knowingly there are some side affects and people are getting hurt by it.
dragspyr59
Gaining experience

View Profile

dragspyr59

On 3 billion vaccines we had 20000 allergies? and we should stop vaccine cause of those 20000 cases?
are you kidding me? can you give me a %???  :P

come on dont make it easy for me
I ll give you another hint. Breast cancer screening had saved millions lives. We know that every 1 million sceening test we will have new 2 cases of neoplasy induced by the screening.
Should we stop screening women for breast cancer for 2/1000000 tests? Really?

why are you asking me how many hours or courses i spent?
i am a MD i know how many. You said that you also have a medical degree dont you know that?    ;) ;) ;)

Dr Tedros Adhanom is not a medic but he has many many years in medical administration. And yes he is the administrator of the WHO. He administrare he dont take decisions. There are various groups on WHO that collect,study Data and make conclusions.  Do you have a point?
Pages: [1] 2
Print