RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Top countries for Arbirtrage Betting Full-Time

Ask anything about smart gambling
AlZahir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Top countries for Arbirtrage Betting Full-Time

Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:42 pm

While UK is alright because of no tax of gambling, we only (from what I know) have soft bookies and account spawn with these is not that long. Meanwhile using agents is not legal so we have no access to sharp bookmakers such as Pinnacle. I am wondering what would you say is a good place to be if you are arbing full-time and have the funds for placing big bets?
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Top countries for Arbirtrage Betting Full-Time

Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:14 pm

there should be a forum post already where such information is discussed :) Just search and there should be a poll with this question :)
AlZahir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:52 pm

arctrading wrote: there should be a forum post already where such information is discussed :) Just search and there should be a poll with this question :)
Thanks but I could use a link in that case as the search engine does not come up with anything
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:36 am

I have a better idea, why not make a World Tour? You can see new places, meet new people and you can see/analyze the situation by yourself. It would be very adventurous! Of course, after the Corona ends..  :D

By the way, guys what if I tell you Turkey was one of the top countries for arbitrage few years ago? You wouldn't believe it, right? Well, let me tell you the story. There was a local betting company called Iddaa. This Iddaa was very slow to change lines (they used to update lines every 5-6 hours) and there was no limit. Yes, you heard it right. You could even place 10 Million Euros on Colombia B league.

There was a catch though. There was 3-Game minimum parlay requirement (4 for very minor leagues). However, this was not a problem since you could make parlay arbs. Even you could place few -1% arbs, no problem at all if there's a %10 arb on your ticket.

That's not all. Since we're arbers, we were able to make huge turnovers. Then betting company called me and they said they will offer %5 bonus on all my turnover. Later, they raised this to %10. It means 20,000€ extra profit on 200k turnover in a month. Amazing, isn't it? Unfortunately, Iddaa changed its system, also changed the ownership and now they're sharp like Pinnacle, lol. The golden goose is gone.

Why I told you this? Because i'm sure none of you would guess Turkey was a betting paradise in the past. It applies to other countries too. Maybe a country that won't even come to your mind could be very advantageous for arbing. The best way is to travel there and meet with locals.
EYTRADING
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:07 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: I have a better idea, why not make a World Tour? You can see new places, meet new people and you can see/analyze the situation by yourself. It would be very adventurous! Of course, after the Corona ends..  :D

By the way, guys what if I tell you Turkey was one of the top countries for arbitrage few years ago? You wouldn't believe it, right? Well, let me tell you the story. There was a local betting company called Iddaa. This Iddaa was very slow to change lines (they used to update lines every 5-6 hours) and there was no limit. Yes, you heard it right. You could even place 10 Million Euros on Colombia B league.

There was a catch though. There was 3-Game minimum parlay requirement (4 for very minor leagues). However, this was not a problem since you could make parlay arbs. Even you could place few -1% arbs, no problem at all if there's a %10 arb on your ticket.

That's not all. Since we're arbers, we were able to make huge turnovers. Then betting company called me and they said they will offer %5 bonus on all my turnover. Later, they raised this to %10. It means 20,000€ extra profit on 200k turnover in a month. Amazing, isn't it? Unfortunately, Iddaa changed its system, also changed the ownership and now they're sharp like Pinnacle, lol. The golden goose is gone.

Why I told you this? Because i'm sure none of you would guess Turkey was a betting paradise in the past. It applies to other countries too. Maybe a country that won't even come to your mind could be very advantageous for arbing. The best way is to travel there and meet with locals.
Hello Yngwie/Sawyer, can you play with Betinasia Black account in Turkey without problems ?
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:15 am

I'm not located in Turkey at the moment, so I'm afraid I'm unable to answer your question.
MisterRodriguez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:55 pm

I know your posts here and SBR and usualy are a good read

However the 10m claim is arguaby an exageration sawyer... i mean a guy with a rigged game info or insane avg edge could retire in a hertbeat and the book belly up
Trevorr
Has experience

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:31 pm

Yeah, I really don't know what is possible anymore. I would think the bookie would go bust in like days with this business model. How did they not noticed huge lossess immediately, there is no way mug bets could compensate this? Why would they even start business like this in 201X, why they didn't copy some working business model.
arctrading
Has experience

Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:40 pm

AlZahir wrote:
arctrading wrote: there should be a forum post already where such information is discussed :) Just search and there should be a poll with this question :)
Thanks but I could use a link in that case as the search engine does not come up with anything
Sorry, i did not read the 100%. For arbing and offer of good soft/sharp bookies, no topic. There is a topic of countries on SBR forum and here, regarding with info about gambling tax and access to asians. But pure arbing possibility countries have not seen...
But one link which should have some info about bookies options is here: https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?p=76992#p76992 All others on arbusers forum cover mostly tax issue because not many are willing to share good infos about bookies :) Also search sbr because i think its against rules to post links from other forums. For relocation etc questions then this company offers consultations if needed: sportsrefugees.com/
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:06 pm

MisterRodriguez wrote: I know your posts here and SBR and usualy are a good read

However the 10m claim is arguaby an exageration sawyer... i mean a guy with a rigged game info or insane avg edge could retire in a hertbeat and the book belly up
You're welcome  :D

I always feel like I saw an old friend when I see somebody who knows me from my old handicapping days..

I'm afraid you got me wrong. As I said, there was no limit. You could bet even 999 Billion Euros. Of course, theoretically. You would need a huge balance in asian side to cover that. Not to mention, odds would change if you bet so much. As I always say, there's no need to be greedy. Even if there's no limit, I have limits. Anything can happen. Sports betting arbitrage is not a risk free business. Game can be suspended/interrupted and some bookmakers have different rules. I've had many losses due to different bookmaker rules. It happens. It's part of the game.

About Top Countries; if I were you I would look for scandinavian countries and balkan countries like romania, slovenia. Who knows maybe you can find some hidden games there. Just my Intuition..

Good luck on your quest..
Last edited by Yngwie on Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arctrading
Has experience

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:51 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:
MisterRodriguez wrote: I know your posts here and SBR and usualy are a good read

I always feel like I saw an old friend when I see somebody who knows me from my old handicapping days..

I'm afraid you got me wrong. As I said, there was no limit. You could bet even 999 Billion Euros. Of course, theoretically. You would need a huge balance in asian side to cover that. Not to mention, odds would change if you bet so much. As I always say, there's no need to be greedy. Even if there's no limit, I have limits. Anything can happen. Sports betting arbitrage is not a risk free business. Game can be suspended/interrupted and some bookmakers have different rules. I've had many losses due to different bookmaker rules. It happens. It's part of the game.

About Top Countries; if I were you I would look for scandinavian countries and balkan countries like romania, slovenia. Who knows maybe you can find some hidden games there. Just my Intuition..

As theres no limit and you stake even 1mln, if one has inside info or fixes matches then they dont need to cover bet in asia so one could fix few small games and retire within a month :)
MisterRodriguez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:26 pm

yeah,or a manipulated line in Iranese soccer or whatever

Resouces and knowhow could kill a book like that in heartbeat.However i know sawyer Gambling IQ,he is very very legit,maybe just exagerated a bit.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:57 am

arctrading wrote:
Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:

As theres no limit and you stake even 1mln, if one has inside info or fixes matches then they dont need to cover bet in asia so one could fix few small games and retire within a month :)
Sure, you can  :D

I mean..you could. Now, it's late unfortunately.

There's no exageration guys! There was no limit, seriously. Only limit was your asian balance. About fixed games, there's always a small risk even in a fixed match. Same applies for arbing too. So even if there's no limit, it doesn't mean you can bet infinite.

I have to disagree with you about the retirement part. How much money Jeff Bezos have? Why he is still working then?  :D
Last edited by Yngwie on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
arctrading
Has experience

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:24 pm

I would not really compare match fixing with legimate top notch online business as it is the case with Amazon :) Rather quit when you ahead as is the case with every kind of crime :)

Return to “Newbie's questions”