RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bwin/Party

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
FlowerTucci
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bwin/Party

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Hope someone can help me out with some info on this. I have a Party and Gamebookers account completely limited (something like 5 Euros max.) and an unrestricted Bwin account. The Bwin account doesn't have money in since a few months and since Bwin/Party are now the same I don't know if the Bwin account is still OK or will it be limited same as the Party/Gamebookers accounts. Don't want to deposit there, just to find out afterwards that my limit is 5 Euros.
Does anyone know?
Thanks
FT
Jo
Johny

Re: Bwin/Party

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:02 pm

FlowerTucci wrote: Hope someone can help me out with some info on this. I have a Party and Gamebookers account completely limited (something like 5 Euros max.) and an unrestricted Bwin account. The Bwin account doesn't have money in since a few months and since Bwin/Party are now the same I don't know if the Bwin account is still OK or will it be limited same as the Party/Gamebookers accounts. Don't want to deposit there, just to find out afterwards that my limit is 5 Euros.
Does anyone know?
Thanks
FT

Hi, you can log in and check the Live betting limits, try pick one ticket and set it Max. you will find your limits then on live betting, some cases limits pre-match are higher
FlowerTucci
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bwin/Party

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Johny wrote:
FlowerTucci wrote: Hope someone can help me out with some info on this. I have a Party and Gamebookers account completely limited (something like 5 Euros max.) and an unrestricted Bwin account. The Bwin account doesn't have money in since a few months and since Bwin/Party are now the same I don't know if the Bwin account is still OK or will it be limited same as the Party/Gamebookers accounts. Don't want to deposit there, just to find out afterwards that my limit is 5 Euros.
Does anyone know?
Thanks
FT

Hi, you can log in and check the Live betting limits, try pick one ticket and set it Max. you will find your limits then on live betting, some cases limits pre-match are higher

Thanks Johny!

Return to “Bookies discussion”