BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

210 $ just be stolen by Betrebel. Not a lucky day.

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
mrnvtd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

210 $ just be stolen by Betrebel. Not a lucky day.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:35 am

I just deposit 100 last night through Skrill to wager on the Arsenal tivat(montegnero) match which I cant find on Pinnacle. Then win with odds around 2.1, withdraw it. Denied. Ask the customer support, they need my source of wealth. Shit, I'm a Grab driver & most of my incomes now comes from cash (my country main way of spending) received by customer. How on earth I can have the last 6 months payslip.

Robbers. Not a lucky day. That's my whole incomes for a good & hard working day as a driver.
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: 210 $ just be stolen by Betrebel. Not a lucky day.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:22 pm

You dont have to send them 6 months of payslips if you only deposited 100usd. You just have to prove the source of this 100usd and thats all. So if you work as a cab driver(?) then you can just show how the money got into your Skrill account and then some invoices. Does not matter if clients pay in cash as long as you have invoices or checks. Or the second option is to show skrill statement with a withdrawal of atleast 100usd from other bookmaker. So lets say you withdraw 200usd from pinnacle, you can just send them statement of this withdrawal and that must satisfy them.

They can and do ask about the payslips but we are talking about 100usd here not 100k. This is outside of reasonable measures and not acceptable. Also bookmakers are not banks and even banks cant ask full source of wealth without reasonable doubts, only the amount deposited to current account with some exceptions.
So as far as they should concern, you should just prove the source of this 100usd you deposited and this must satisfy them.
mrnvtd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:30 pm

I'm surprised too. & after this post they just sent me an email which say after rechecking my account, they now just need my whole & full 6 months transactions of my Skrill account. Then I screenshot full my Skrill transactions last 6 months + the page with my full name & Skrill ID. Every picture taken clear & visible & next to each other so no transaction missed.
They reply me that they cant verify & ask me to use pc to screenshot instead of smartphone. I tell them we end here & just keep the money & I tell all people I know to stay away from your site. You just prove your reputation equal only 210 $. Fair enough.
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:57 pm

Was their answer coming from nowhere or as a reply to your complaint? You should send them the PC printscreens because these kind of scumbs don't deserve any free money..
autobetting
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:25 pm

They ask this from everyone . ExactlY the Same here. I Told them its None of their Business to ask for 6 months Screenshot NOT BLACKED . Already contacted MGA but Doubt they will Move their ass. This is clearly a bookmaker to avoid.i will also contact my lawyer to not let them get away with their so called agb's which Are clearly a breach against Every Data law. They will get bust soon with their odds as they Provide a free lunch . Well Almost
mrnvtd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:07 am

autobetting wrote: They ask this from everyone . ExactlY the Same here. I Told them its None of their Business to ask for 6 months Screenshot NOT BLACKED . Already contacted MGA but Doubt they will Move their ass. This is clearly a bookmaker to avoid.i will also contact my lawyer to not let them get away with their so called agb's which Are clearly a breach against Every Data law. They will get bust soon with their odds as they Provide a free lunch . Well Almost
Right. It's none of their business & I just use them for some matches which I cant find on Pinnacle & Betfair. Use 1x before but the same happen after kind of some consecutive winning bets. Everything went smoothly at the first moment, then you appear to win more than they expect. They deny withdrawals. The experience with customer support of 1x was even worst. I dont think I was talking with real people. They kind of do not understand what I'm saying both in English & my local tounge. You ask about dogs & they answer about cats. Nightmare.

Decide to skip those small-league matches from now on. Stay safe, buddies.
dragspyr59
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:10 pm

BetRebel always ask for 6 month transactions
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:10 am

If you have P2P transactions can you cover them? Otherwise it's a GDPR problem...
dragspyr59
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:25 pm

no you cant cover the p2p transactions
mrnvtd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:24 am

Today I try my luck & make a withdrawal request again. God knows. They somehow just sent me my money.

Lovely.  :-*
Last edited by mrnvtd on Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:54 am

Surprise surprise!

Return to “Bookies discussion”