Hello everyone

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 460 times)
Ray
Gaining experience

View Profile

Ray

Hello everyone
« on: June 30, 2020, 10:06:18 AM »

hello guys
i m new to this site and this kind of betting
i used to bet on over 2.5 goals and btts,mostly

the last 3 years i lost 4.600 euros

arbing is my last hope for successful betting

i really dont know anything about it so please guide me

cheers
arbusers
Administrator
Totally Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 06:46:14 PM »

Hello Ray,

If you are expecting someone to take you by your hand and bring you in profits, I am afraid this will never going to happen.
You will have to search in the forum and the portal in order to educate your self. You will have to make specific questions, to receive specific answers.
Smart gamblers are predominantly defined by the time they are willing to sacrifice in order to educate themselves.
I can give you a starting point, and this would be to choose value betting instead of arbing.
Good luck.
CharlieSheen99
Has experience

View Profile

CharlieSheen99

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 10:14:32 PM »

As i see you recommend everyone to start with valuebetting.

IMO this means that the entrance is now very very very difficult.

I could not imagine my first months without cover the other side.
dragspyr59
Gaining experience

View Profile

dragspyr59

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 11:04:44 PM »

Valuebetting without the right filters its a suicide for someone with no experience
CharlieSheen99
Has experience

View Profile

CharlieSheen99

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 11:51:21 AM »

I think so....

You need to burn at least your account, before to do value betting.
VidaBlue
Has experience

View Profile

VidaBlue

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 12:30:18 PM »

If a newcomer has say 10 fresh accounts ready to use, I would recommend to hunt the bonuses, even via slightly negative arbs if the supply of bets is low. This will also serve for the bettor to get a feel for it, learning how to calculate arbs, how to place bets, how to account, withdraw hassles, hidden fees, etc.. The yield, when including bonus hunting is double digits at some bookmakers. Off course, having 10 different bookmakers at your disposal may also depend on which country you live in.

Doing bonus hunting will get some of the accounts limited, but in the end there will be accumulated capital that may then be put into arbing or value betting at limited accounts or in shops. From this point on, the entire bankroll is on the house and the initial investment that was used to fund the bonus hunting can be taken out of the equation, and the the bettor is left with the risk of losing time but not the initial investment.

With such a small bankroll from bonus hunting, stakes will be low and the pay for the effort will be very low as well, but so it should always be for the inexperienced smart bettor. Stakes will gradually increase with experience and skill. In a way, it is similar to getting a university degree. You may spend much time living on scraps while studying, but one day you'll get paid for your efforts.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 12:32:44 PM by VidaBlue » Logged
Geronimo
Gaining experience

View Profile

Geronimo

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 11:31:19 AM »

hello guys
i m new to this site and this kind of betting
i used to bet on over 2.5 goals and btts,mostly

the last 3 years i lost 4.600 euros

arbing is my last hope for successful betting

i really dont know anything about it so please guide me

cheers

Hello and welcome!

Do you want to do arbing/value betting as a hobby or as a business?

As a hobby: I agree with the previos postings

As a business:

From 0 to rich?  Its still possible, BUT the truth is: From year to year the probablity is decreasing.

I've been in business for 16 years.

If my child would tell me: Daddy I want to make as much money from betting as you did back then.

I would say: Honey, you are intelligent, look for another business.

If he is not satisfied and there is passion behind it (like I did back then)

I would give my advise:

Build up an IT service company and let your developers professionally implement a few good strategies for yourself.

(BetBurger, Oddsstorm, BetonValue, etc. - the guys behind the companys use the power of knowledge and information primary for themselfs and their profitable side business is to sell subscriptions to customers)

Make it a great day!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 11:33:39 AM by Geronimo » Logged
VidaBlue
Has experience

View Profile

VidaBlue

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2020, 02:54:33 PM »

Do you want to do arbing/value betting as a hobby or as a business?
Good points

I would never recommend my children or anyone going into this as a business straight away regardless of the skill level required. It must be treated as a hobby until it (maybe) eventually becomes a business.

I think that in many branches we see the similar cycle: people get rich, more players enter the field, competition increases, players leave, evolution happens, people get rich, ... and so on

Some made a fortune selling fried chickens some decades ago, some will make a fortune selling plant-based meat today (and some pig farmers will close), and some will get rich doing something meat-like decades from now. Some stock market day traders got rich decades ago before HFT bots, some day traders are getting rich today trading among the bots.

Based on the fact that there were bettors becoming millionaires both in the eighties and recently, the long term probability getting from 0 to rich from betting is more or less constant I guess. I do share the common concerns about the short term future betting environment however.

I've been in the game for 5 years and seen it becoming more difficult for new players for each year, but ironically I have also had increasing profits each year as well. If there's not always a substantial time dedicated to strategy development, profits will always fall. Hopefully there will still be lots of betting years from now ...
Ray
Gaining experience

View Profile

Ray

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2020, 09:37:37 AM »

thank you for your replies
Pages: [1]
Print