RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Any experience with Parimatch?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
mrnvtd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Any experience with Parimatch?

Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:35 pm

I just placed the first bet on this bookmaker. Hope to receive any review of it. Really appreciate your comments buddies.

They offer Buxoro match on Uzbekistan Premier League which I can not find on most of other books.
macola
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Any experience with Parimatch?

Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:54 pm

they limit smartbettors too fast
mrnvtd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:57 pm

Thanks for your sharing Macola  :-*
roku
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:55 pm

If you are really unlucky, they can freeze your money for up to 1095 days for an “investigation”

"If the Betting company has reasonable suspicion in the presence of unfairness event during the event or the influence of unfairness event on the outcome of an event, The Client and the Betting company have concluded a betting agreement, the Betting company reserves the right to consider a bet (in whole or in any part of it) regarding the outcome of such an event is doubtful, which entails the suspension of the settlement of the winnings and the payouts of the winnings to the Client with respect to such bet before the ending of all investigations, initiated by the Betting company or other persons in connection with suspicions of unfairness event."

I’m not sure that they are still actively exploiting this rule, but 2-3 years ago they used it.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:53 am

I had checked their local betshops in Kyiv, Ukraine. I was shocked with maximum bet limit amount, It was something like 1000 hryvnia which is equal to 30-33€.
Geronimo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:01 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: I had checked their local betshops in Kyiv, Ukraine. I was shocked with maximum bet limit amount, It was something like 1000 hryvnia which is equal to 30-33€.
Interesting. Thx

What about the limits of the other betting shops in Kiev regarding the big soccer leagues?
Rendy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:50 am

First time using this bookmark yesterday, deposit $100 and bet 4 match with $25 each match, got limit to $10 max bet today, now i want to withdraw but they ask me ID and selfie with ID

they limit me just 1 day even i bet on a big match
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:52 pm

Is there any serious reason to use bookmakers like Parimatch or Betcity? These bookmakers come from Ukraine and Russia and in case you missed it there is an ongoing war between these 2.

Return to “Bookies discussion”