RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

ARBITRAGE PRE

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
krysmati9010
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

ARBITRAGE PRE

Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:12 am

Hello. Now I decided to buy for a week pre / live betburger. I wanted to start making money on the live arbitrage using these bookmakers: Paddypower, Bet365, Betfair, Betfred, Bwin, Unibet, Wiliamhill, Bet-at-home, Coralbet, Bet365, Boylsport, Ladbrokes, Betsafe, but I can't deposit anything to play, because quickly these surebets run away and I can't bet anything. Now I have a question whether it pays to use these bookmakers what I mentioned to play surebet pre ?. Do I earn something on this? I will add from my account to my account. How much interest is best to play pre surebets? I heard that the best 5%?
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: ARBITRAGE PRE

Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:44 am

Live arbing is very hard if not impossible to do for a newbie. It's like to learn to drive using directly a F1. You must be able to select in a blink the real and "stable" surebets because 1/20 can be done taking the less risk possible. Begin with prematch ones.
krysmati9010
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:00 am

Well. Thanks for the answer. How many percent of surebets to play before the match?
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:49 am

Live arbing is not easy but it's not so hard. You can master it by time. Try to arb with low stakes such as 10-20€. As you gain experience increase the stakes.

Nowadays Live Arbing is more profitable then Pregame arbing since you will be limited much faster if you arb pregame.
krysmati9010
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:31 pm

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Live arbing is not easy but it's not so hard. You can master it by time. Try to arb with low stakes such as 10-20€. As you gain experience increase the stakes.

Nowadays Live Arbing is more profitable then Pregame arbing since you will be limited much faster if you arb pregame.
Well. But how to set a betburger for live gaming?
mita8888
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:32 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Live arbing is not easy but it's not so hard. You can master it by time. Try to arb with low stakes such as 10-20€. As you gain experience increase the stakes.

hello mate, do you use scanner to find live arb opportunity? do you arb between sharps?

thanks
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:47 am

mita8888 wrote:

hello mate, do you use scanner to find live arb opportunity? do you arb between sharps?

thanks
It is not essential to use scanner,but it will give you a lot of options,especially if you have a lot of books
You can find arbs by your own comparing softs/sharps.But you need patience,speed and time.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:05 am

mita8888 wrote:

thanks
Sure, programs are handy to spot arbs. By the way, I'm not arbing live. I just bet the value side.
I cover only pregame parlay bets.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”