BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

best nation for matched betting

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
lucapodini81

best nation for matched betting

Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:24 pm

hi all,  in your opinion, which country do you make the most money with matched betting? I was looking at denmark out of curiosity having one of the highest medium incomes in europe, there being perhaps a small correlation. perhaps it would also be particularly profitable in Australia. Spain and Italy are doing well. other Scandinavian countries have freedom of play and they would be investigated. in germany a lot is played on .com sites that can also be played from other countries. in Asia and the Americas I am not very well informed apart from Brazil and Argentina and some others South American nations where games are played on sites similar to the spanish ones.  in north america there are new jersey and what other state if i'm not mistaken. then maybe Portugal could offer opportunities. finally ireland and uk which despite having many books and strong laws to protect the player currently offer mostly only freebets and hard-working bonuses, no longer as they once were. without considering that because they are many books it becomes dispersive. few books but very generous type as in australia I think is the simplest and least stressful thing. what do you guys think? I am new to the forum and I am Italian, I am honored to be here in this exciting forum.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”