BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Advice passing my Bet365 account to a friend

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
ThrowawayAccount

Advice passing my Bet365 account to a friend

Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:45 am

So I have decided to give up on the betting, too many losses, and I now accept I'm no good at it and call it day. I have a Bet365 account which has a years history of losing cash. I have no restrictions and they even send me free bets - clearly a sign of how bad a bettor I have been!

I have been talking to a friend online (through social site reddit, met him on one of the betting forums) and he now wants to take over my account and win me back what I lost. He's a professional better, and his own account has been banned and he's been restricted to BetFred & UniBet. Is there a way he can take over my account and deposit, withdraw money, without 365 cottoning on to who he is? I'm aware that if he's successful, they will eventually ban him, but I'd like him to inflict some short term pain on them, and maybe get some cash back.

His idea was giving me £3k in cash, which I can then slowly deposit, and use against the bets he suggests. This is a gift and doesn't need to be paid back, as he feels partially responsible for some of my losses (not giving enough guidance). I feel a little uncomfortable with this though, as whilst I feel I can trust him, I can't be 100% sure, and the risk is if the money is fraudulent / laundered. He knows his stuff, has a long post history of betting in the forum and isn't asking for the money back, but even so I'm nervous of getting caught up in something that could be a lot worse.

Would really appreciate advice here? I think the safest option is to hand over the 365 account, as there's no risk, but just not sure how to do it safely and for him to get the money in? His personal preference is also to get a hold of the 365 account. Is there a guide somewhere?
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Advice passing my Bet365 account to a friend

Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:16 pm

ThrowawayAccount wrote: So I have decided to give up on the betting, too many losses, and I now accept I'm no good at it and call it day. I have a Bet365 account which has a years history of losing cash. I have no restrictions and they even send me free bets - clearly a sign of how bad a bettor I have been!

I have been talking to a friend online (through social site reddit, met him on one of the betting forums) and he now wants to take over my account and win me back what I lost. He's a professional better, and his own account has been banned and he's been restricted to BetFred & UniBet. Is there a way he can take over my account and deposit, withdraw money, without 365 cottoning on to who he is? I'm aware that if he's successful, they will eventually ban him, but I'd like him to inflict some short term pain on them, and maybe get some cash back.

His idea was giving me £3k in cash, which I can then slowly deposit, and use against the bets he suggests. This is a gift and doesn't need to be paid back, as he feels partially responsible for some of my losses (not giving enough guidance). I feel a little uncomfortable with this though, as whilst I feel I can trust him, I can't be 100% sure, and the risk is if the money is fraudulent / laundered. He knows his stuff, has a long post history of betting in the forum and isn't asking for the money back, but even so I'm nervous of getting caught up in something that could be a lot worse.

Would really appreciate advice here? I think the safest option is to hand over the 365 account, as there's no risk, but just not sure how to do it safely and for him to get the money in? His personal preference is also to get a hold of the 365 account. Is there a guide somewhere?
All the methods you described here are against Terms and Conditions of Bet365. If you place bets from his money, its against the terms. If you give him your account-against the terms.  So you cant mitigate the risk altough the probability to get caught is very small. Just some cents..
Trevorr
Has experience

Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:56 pm

arctrading wrote:
ThrowawayAccount wrote: So I have decided to give up on the betting, too many losses, and I now accept I'm no good at it and call it day. I have a Bet365 account which has a years history of losing cash. I have no restrictions and they even send me free bets - clearly a sign of how bad a bettor I have been!

All the methods you described here are against Terms and Conditions of Bet365. If you place bets from his money, its against the terms. If you give him your account-against the terms.  So you cant mitigate the risk altough the probability to get caught is very small. Just some cents..
But what if those terms are against common law in some countries, you can't just make up some stupid terms and people don't have to obey eveyrything.
macola
Has experience

Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:55 pm

its against the terms
arctrading
Has experience

Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:01 pm

Trevorr wrote:
arctrading wrote:

But what if those terms are against common law in some countries, you can't just make up some stupid terms and people don't have to obey eveyrything.
It does not matter. If you dont like the terms, dont accept them(accepting means registration). If you feel that some terms from certain bookmakers, like bet365, are against the common law in your country, you are free to sue them. Besides that theres not much you can do.

Return to “Bookies discussion”