discusssing money traffik

Anything else but gambling
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

discusssing money traffik

Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:24 pm

hello guys,

I just started to get worried about this recently and wondering if some advice can be thrown because sometimes we can commit crimes without knowing.

I started trading bitcoins, i buy from one website and sell at another website and my payment method is basically bank transfer but with a Swedish application called Swish. with this app, you have to sign in with you 6 digit secret code and then transfer with same code.

Recently someone bought 20,000 euros worth of coins from me and that is my first time selling such amount and i am afraid if this might be money laundering. Or maybe he got access to the persons 6 digit code and wants to move the money trough me. Tried contacting the person since it seem to be an old woman but she wont speak to me. Already sold the coins anyways.

Ideas please
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

Re: discusssing money traffik

Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:10 pm

jagas wrote: hello guys,

I just started to get worried about this recently and wondering if some advice can be thrown because sometimes we can commit crimes without knowing.

I started trading bitcoins, i buy from one website and sell at another website and my payment method is basically bank transfer but with a Swedish application called Swish. with this app, you have to sign in with you 6 digit secret code and then transfer with same code.

Recently someone bought 20,000 euros worth of coins from me and that is my first time selling such amount and i am afraid if this might be money laundering. Or maybe he got access to the persons 6 digit code and wants to move the money trough me. Tried contacting the person since it seem to be an old woman but she wont speak to me. Already sold the coins anyways.

Ideas please
How can this be money laundering?
You have proof where and how you buy BTC and than you sell it and have proof for this,i dont know how is law in your country but you should declare some taxes on the end of the year and you should be fine.
Regarding this situation person buying BTC probably wanted to stay anonymous and maybe use somebody  else data but its not your care.
jagas
To become a Pro

Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:38 am

Ok thanks alot,

I was just  worried about the sales
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:18 am

IMO there is no universal answer to your question as it largely depends on where you live. Even though there are directives in place, each country has a different interpretation of what money laundering is. It stinks selling anything to someone that you don't know and his/her id can't be confirmed one way or another. Especially when we talk about large amounts.
However, the crypto spheres are just starting to get regulated, and therefore there is a big possibility that nothing will happen in the end. In your shoes, I would read the small letters of the application that you used, in order to see what data is collected and how they distribute it. In addition, as Kapetan said, there might be concerns about taxes, as every profit should be declared somehow.

Return to “Rest Area”