RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Money deposited with mastercard.

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
Balcanbettor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Money deposited with mastercard.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:23 am

I recieved some money trough skrill that were depositer with Mastercard, now i cant use them on any bookmaker or send them to another account. What should i do with them? Any1 have solved this yet?
patan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Money deposited with mastercard.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:04 am

Hello,
i have the same problem with you.I don't know if it is something new or it was always like this.I hope someone with experience about this will answer to you.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:13 am

I don't know what your situation is guys, but looks like you selected non-gambling purposes upon registration.
patan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 am

arbusers wrote: I don't know what your situation is guys, but looks like you selected non-gambling purposes upon registration.
No,i was using the money that i had in Skrill account for every book that i wanted to.For deposits and withdrawals of course.Then i made a small deposit to asianodds and when i asked for a withdrawal they send it by MasterCard.And as you know you can't use that money for gambling activities because Skrill don't allow this.So i really don't know what to do now.
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:38 am

Some weeks ago I received money from bitpanda what I could not send to gambling purpose.. even I traded to crypto, bought and then sold immediatly within Skrill, did not help.. I had to withdraw it to bank account..
patan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:44 am

uptight wrote: Some weeks ago I received money from bitpanda what I could not send to gambling purpose.. even I traded to crypto, bought and then sold immediatly within Skrill, did not help.. I had to withdraw it to bank account..
This is one solution.I did the same.But I don't know if you can withdraw that money by Skrill card.
Balcanbettor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:58 am

Skrill and netteler are getting more and more complicated to work with.. Every day there are new issues. The money that i have are recieved  by another user and i cant use them for anything nor i can withdraw them since i come from non Eu country.. In a reply from them they just send automatic emails that dont solve anything.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”