Make bookmakers cash cow machines
İsaac Atkenson
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Surebet,suddenly goal

Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:07 am

Hi to everyone and good roi

i found one arb Which is İn Australia Tasmania leaguge

İ am from cis country and they have 2 popular betting site which named 1xbet and Pin up

First İ open two of them manually ,but i do not entered stake same Moment (maybe sometime Limit is changing),first manually i enter 200 euro to 2.20  Under 2.5 ,and when i go pin up They said temperoly closed and it is go to goal and i lost money

(Maybe someone Say first bet over than go underl but Under odds  is decreasing so fast when bet is accept)

İ am asking for arbers for that what are you doing in this sitution?

Thanks to everyone ..
borgosh
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Surebet,suddenly goal

Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:02 am

Hi,

As you said you could bet on over first, but these kind of arbs often are appearing at a dangerous free kick. If you have the possibility to whatch the stream you can see how much time they need till they kick the ball...in this situation u can bet under leg first. But without stream to be onest i used to bet over leg first and took the risk of odds dropping on under leg.
İsaac Atkenson
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Surebet,suddenly goal

Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:40 am

borgosh wrote: Hi,

As you said you could bet on over first, but these kind of arbs often are appearing at a dangerous free kick. If you have the possibility to whatch the stream you can see how much time they need till they kick the ball...in this situation u can bet under leg first. But without stream to be onest i used to bet over leg first and took the risk of odds dropping on under leg.

Hi, thanks to reply

You are true .But they have something about  normally  Arb is changing 2-3  second ,they do not have any time for Look stream .

Yes you are so true about your idea my idea is like you ,but When betting over leg ,sometime really under is droping so fast  and it is go to negative for us

İ think you have many Arbing idea.can i ask about what kind arb you bet ?( Which roi)?

And when you find arb ,betting manuely First which side you bet ?And after accepted first side than you are writing amount another side?...Or you are write amount two side and Accept first and go second side?which of them ?can you tell me little about how  making arbs ?

Thanks a lot

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”