Author Topic: Betfair  (Read 436 times)
İsaac Atkenson
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

İsaac Atkenson

Betfair
« on: August 13, 2020, 12:31:42 PM »

Hello to everyone

İ opened bf account and starting this fee for 5% for winning all of them world .but they say have we have 2% comission?

How i get up 2 comission?

lrcoelho
Gaining experience

View Profile

lrcoelho

Re: Betfair
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 01:52:58 PM »

Hi Isaac, lucky you. Where are you from? I am from Portugal and therefore I am not allowed to open an account with them. I know that  theyhave a kind of reward plan where you can choose the plan and I think that one of the offers is 2% commissions. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate further as I am not aware where you need to go whitin the website to pIck this offer. If you account has been opened from a country where they are operating I would suggest you  contacting their customer service
İsaac Atkenson
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

İsaac Atkenson

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 02:12:06 PM »

İ am from cis country ,which is avaible and accept betfair . Yes they say same thing which have revards 2%.but i donnot which is of the Sum than they give me this comission.

But generaly all them country at the world is new one comission is that 5%

So i want to ask they are cutting winning amount or ?
For example 100*1.80=180 they cut 5% 180 or only 100?
İsaac Atkenson
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

İsaac Atkenson

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 02:12:56 PM »

Hi Isaac, lucky you. Where are you from? I am from Portugal and therefore I am not allowed to open an account with them. I know that  theyhave a kind of reward plan where you can choose the plan and I think that one of the offers is 2% commissions. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate further as I am not aware where you need to go whitin the website to pIck this offer. If you account has been opened from a country where they are operating I would suggest you  contacting their customer service

İ described at here
Pages: [1]
Print