Betfair

Info about betting exchanges.
İsaac Atkenson
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betfair

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:31 am

Hello to everyone

İ opened bf account and starting this fee for 5% for winning all of them world .but they say have we have 2% comission?

How i get up 2 comission?
lrcoelho
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Betfair

Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:52 pm

Hi Isaac, lucky you. Where are you from? I am from Portugal and therefore I am not allowed to open an account with them. I know that  theyhave a kind of reward plan where you can choose the plan and I think that one of the offers is 2% commissions. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate further as I am not aware where you need to go whitin the website to pIck this offer. If you account has been opened from a country where they are operating I would suggest you  contacting their customer service
İsaac Atkenson
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:12 pm

İ am from cis country ,which is avaible and accept betfair . Yes they say same thing which have revards 2%.but i donnot which is of the Sum than they give me this comission.

But generaly all them country at the world is new one comission is that 5%

So i want to ask they are cutting winning amount or ?
For example 100*1.80=180 they cut 5% 180 or only 100?
İsaac Atkenson
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:12 pm

lrcoelho wrote: Hi Isaac, lucky you. Where are you from? I am from Portugal and therefore I am not allowed to open an account with them. I know that  theyhave a kind of reward plan where you can choose the plan and I think that one of the offers is 2% commissions. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate further as I am not aware where you need to go whitin the website to pIck this offer. If you account has been opened from a country where they are operating I would suggest you  contacting their customer service
İ described at here

Return to “Exchanges”