BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Neteller Clients in Bangladesh Lose Access to Their Accounts

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Neteller Clients in Bangladesh Lose Access to Their Accounts

Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:26 pm

Recently, NETELLER is closing accounts of clients in Bangladesh without any prior notice. Bangladeshi users are now worried about their investment due to their sudden account closure.

Neteller Permanently Closed Accounts of Bangladeshi Clients Without Strong Reasons
Due to the massive account closure of Bangladeshi clients, users are raising their voices against NETELLER. They are claiming that NETELLER disabled and closed their 100% verified account without giving a legitimate reason and prior notice. NETELLER hasn’t given proper instruction to enable or process funds by any other payment method.

“We reserve the right to terminate the Terms of Use and close your account. We may, at our discretion, suspend or limit access to your Account, If you breach any of these Terms of Use; if we have reasonable grounds to believe that your account has been used in connection with a Prohibited Transaction; at any time we determine that you have provided us with any false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information; if we believe your Account or Card has been used or allegedly used, or maybe used, in, or to facilitate, any fraud, financial-crime related activity or any other illegal activity.”

ome user claims that NETELLER is cutting their full or half fund from closed accounts as Administration fee. However, under the NETELLER Account Terms of Use, the fee for the provision of inaccurate or untruthful information or lack of cooperation (s. 4.1.3) is up to USD 150. The prohibited transaction fee (s. 14.6) is up to USD 150 per transaction.

Additionally, despite providing all legitimate documents again for unblocking the account, NETELLER is refusing to go into any settlement and refund the money by any means. As a result, users in Bangladesh are complaining in various review sites, apps stores, social media, and even to UK FCA, regarding this matter. Thousands of people have shared negative reviews against Neteller on various websites within 24 hours. This has already started to impact the reputation of the payment system. Additionally, it may also drive the organization into certain legal problems if they do not come into a proper settlement with a good explanation.

NETELLER Users in Bangladesh Facing Various Issues Due to Sudden Account Closure
NETELLER is the most popular gateway for getting freelance payments, donating, investing, or transferring money among Bangladeshi people. However, Bangladeshi users always face various issues with international payments as they do not have the opportunity to make transactions directly from local banks.

On the other hand, due to regulations, the trading brokers can only allow withdrawing funds in the account which investors used for the deposit. So, Bangladeshi traders are now quite concerned about their investment due to their account closure.

As we all know that if NETELLER permanently closed (terminated) hundreds of accounts, and showing no signs to come into any settlement. This decision seems final as per their reply, and NETELLER will not allow to re-open the account or to open another account with them. As per the current scenario, the best solution for Bangladeshi users is to get back the money of the account through other payment methods without any kind of deduction on funds.
Last edited by barret19 on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Neteller Clients in Bangladesh Lose Access to Their Accounts

Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:54 am

I deleted the links you placed guys and will continue to do so.

Bangladesh is notorious for gambling abuse. I m very much surprised by the tolerance that bookmakers and payments processors are showing to this kind of traffic.

We will not assist any character assassination attempt. This is the smart betting community.

In the end, this industrial level massive abuse from certain groups of people represents a danger for any genuine smart betting effort.
balls of steele
Has experience

Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:38 am

I thought this forum is with the players.
barret19
Has experience

Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:07 am

balls of steele wrote: I thought this forum is with the players.
This forum is with the players but also have to protect their affiliates.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:37 am

barret19 wrote:
This forum is with the players but also have to protect their affiliates.

Your statement is unfair.
I challenge you to find any forum in this planet, with more negative posts for skrill and Neteller.
Can you find any?
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:45 am

To all people who buy bangladesh accounts with their eyes closed and see this business as a game, this is a fuck you from NETELLER.
But i am with the players here. There are many ways neteller could tackle this problem.
Confiscating funds its against any rule and any law.
I am curious how will neteller justify this funds in their account. Will they make fake transactions between accounts and keep it as fee ? I am sure there is a way here if you sue them in group it will be very easy to catch them. You need only five or ten people to open group lawsuit. Than the lawyer will represent all the people and can provide screenshots from all accounts which should be in thousands.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:28 pm

You guys are something else.
Do you really expect us to believe the innocent poor Bangladeshis were scammed by Neteller?
Ever wonder what happened when European locusts met Bangladeshi sellers?
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:33 pm

Exactly. Maybe the biggest victims of these people are players, not bookmakers.
yoha1890
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:51 pm

I certainly agree with the arbusers adming

Locusters are terrible for the avg single player,and should be penalized,and NETTELLER not wanting to make business is punishment enough

However cofiscation sounds harsh and unfair provided accounts can provide every single doc requested and the money is clean
barret19
Has experience

Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:00 pm

campeones wrote:
You guys are something else.
Do you really expect us to believe the innocent poor Bangladeshis were scammed by Neteller?
Ever wonder what happened when European locusts met Bangladeshi sellers?
I have to agree with that.
Considering it is a very poor country (avg salary around 200$), for sure there were a lot of locusts taking advantage of that .
Not only the european buyers/smart gamblers, but also a lot of bangla sellers that got docs/selfies for a few bucks and made huge money from selling those accounts.
arctrading
Has experience

Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:27 pm

Wolfie wrote: To all people who buy bangladesh accounts with their eyes closed and see this business as a game, this is a fuck you from NETELLER.
But i am with the players here. There are many ways neteller could tackle this problem.
I am curious how will neteller justify this funds in their account. Will they make fake transactions between accounts and keep it as fee ? I am sure there is a way here if you sue them in group it will be very easy to catch them. You need only five or ten people to open group lawsuit. Than the lawyer will represent all the people and can provide screenshots from all accounts which should be in thousands.
isnt it the fact that after neteller closing account, you can withdraw via Bank? or im misunderstood here...
barret19
Has experience

Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:51 pm

arctrading wrote:
Wolfie wrote: To all people who buy bangladesh accounts with their eyes closed and see this business as a game, this is a fuck you from NETELLER.
isnt it the fact that after neteller closing account, you can withdraw via Bank? or im misunderstood here...
That was the standard procedure , but from around October-Nov 2019 until now, there are a a lot of reports that Skrill/Neteller are closing accounts and deny a refund / which can be considered the same as stealing.
arctrading
Has experience

Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:09 pm

barret19 wrote:
arctrading wrote:
That was the standard procedure , but from around October-Nov 2019 until now, there are a a lot of reports that Skrill/Neteller are closing accounts and deny a refund / which can be considered the same as stealing.
Wow, this is something unfortunate. I remember got my account closed due to the fact that i was receiving money from "too" many senders but was still able to withdraw to bank account. If no alternative withdrawal option then its clearly illegal.
blackjack
Has experience

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:45 am

Bangladeshi investors...

Need I go on?
Camma23
Has experience

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:19 am

arctrading wrote:
barret19 wrote:
arctrading wrote: isnt it the fact that after neteller closing account, you can withdraw via Bank? or im misunderstood here...
Wow, this is something unfortunate. I remember got my account closed due to the fact that i was receiving money from "too" many senders but was still able to withdraw to bank account. If no alternative withdrawal option then its clearly illegal.
At least they explained you which was the (pathetic) reason. To me they never said more than "violation of t&c".

Return to “Neteller ”