Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

No more P2P transactions from Skrill and Neteller for India and Bangladesh

Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:53 pm

PaySafe informed us about the following:

India and Bangladesh are the affected countries
The affected accounts have until 14th October to use their accounts as usually.

After 14th October customers will be able to:
• Deposit via card, bank, UPI (India local deposit option)
• Send funds to merchants
**even though Crypto exchange is visible on the Skrill page for those countries, it is not allowed actually.
• Withdraw to a bank

The decision is firm and final and no exceptions will be made after that date.

It's a company decision made, so the bottom line is... they have until the 13th to do their last P2P transactions.

It is our (arbusers) belief that Indian and Bangladeshi accounts came under further scrutiny from the PaySafe group, and this scrutiny revealed low quality. We also believe that a better client portfolio might allow PaySafe clients to use Skrill and Neteller for depositing to Bet365 again. Let's see.
Last edited by arbusers on Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: No more P2P transactions from Skrill and Neteller for India and Bangladesh

Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:21 pm

Normally, after some days, or weeks, they apply the same politics in the rest of the countries.
Just see, how is going on.
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Another direct hit to locusts. Let's hope PaySafe allows the rest of us to deposit again to bet365.
barret19
Has experience

Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:07 pm

This is totally against the locusts.Paysafe profits from p2p fees will crash on those countries.

I can see bet365 allowing more countries to use neteller/skrill again, but at the the same time skrill/neteller will do the same and restrict p2p on those countries.Im 100% convict that Paysafe and bet365 (maybe other big bookies also) work together and exchange confidential information from customers.

I wonder how paysafe can survive with no p2p fees.
trento
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:13 pm

I imagine that they will send a notice of these restrictions to all users of those accounts beforehand.
Anyway, we all know what happens with those countries and part of the need for b365.com to control access in a somewhat more reliable way in order to paysafe return with them.
If they can't do p2p, most of Neteller's customers will drop drastically.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:56 am

I don't have inside information, maybe arbusers knows better, but here is what happened in my opinion.
The Indian and the Bangladeshi markets were very lucrative due to the passion of these 2 countries for gambling. Thus, PaySafe and Bet365 though they found the goose with the golden eggs.
When they jumped to these markets, local mafias started abusing bonuses and conditions exploiting the system.
Bangladeshi and Indian mafias started advertising their goodies via Facebook and other channels.
The locusts from Europe found an easy way to continue working in new countries. For quite some time, Indian and Bangladeshi markets were continuing to be profitable for both PaySafe and Bet365.
At some time, the locusts were representing the majority of traffic coming from these 2 countries, and this forced Bet365 to re-examine their operating procedures. They found out that depositors from PaySafe were damaging their business to a large extend.
Bet365 then decided to dump PaySafe and that was a major hit for genuine and recreational players from all over the world. This decision was great damage for PaySafe as it seems Bet365 was their largest client.
In a state of Panic, PaySafe realized they have to do a better screening for their clients, pretty much the way one of their competitors already does. Thus, it raised fees, closed 1000s of accounts that were caught in various filters, and then restricted accounts on a country by country phase.

And here we are, hoping this cleansing will bring back Bet365 and PaySafe together.
Any comments?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:58 pm

campeones wrote: I don't have inside information, maybe arbusers knows better, but here is what happened in my opinion.
The Indian and the Bangladeshi markets were very lucrative due to the passion of these 2 countries for gambling. Thus, PaySafe and Bet365 though they found the goose with the golden eggs.
When they jumped to these markets, local mafias started abusing bonuses and conditions exploiting the system.
Bangladeshi and Indian mafias started advertising their goodies via Facebook and other channels.
The locusts from Europe found an easy way to continue working in new countries. For quite some time, Indian and Bangladeshi markets were continuing to be profitable for both PaySafe and Bet365.
At some time, the locusts were representing the majority of traffic coming from these 2 countries, and this forced Bet365 to re-examine their operating procedures. They found out that depositors from PaySafe were damaging their business to a large extend.
Bet365 then decided to dump PaySafe and that was a major hit for genuine and recreational players from all over the world. This decision was great damage for PaySafe as it seems Bet365 was their largest client.
In a state of Panic, PaySafe realized they have to do a better screening for their clients, pretty much the way one of their competitors already does. Thus, it raised fees, closed 1000s of accounts that were caught in various filters, and then restricted accounts on a country by country phase.

And here we are, hoping this cleansing will bring back Bet365 and PaySafe together.
Any comments?
I think you are 99% right but loctus ll find a way how to find new customers in new countries if bet365 decide to bring skrill/NT back, this people have knowledge and most important a lot of money to do so and they ll do it until its not profitable for them any more.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:01 pm

Are there any countries that can still use skrill/neteller as a deposit method with 365? I still see people using dozens of 365 acc's, no idea what countries are those accounts

The good thing is that odds last much longer these days.
Saturn
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:56 am

This isn't good for both of them.  365 needs to focus more on where they are bleeding.

Like offer lower odd for these country's Account, No bonus, Force locusts to leave 365, try to be more sharp,

Gambler won't Retired by this action I think.

Sorry for my bad English.  8)
If I look into the Sky, it makes me happy and shows me that my problems don't really matter. Because in the end I'm a part of something big and Amazing.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:32 am

It is my firm belief that many players including some locusts are out of work because of Bet365's decision to stop accepting deposits/withdrawals from PaySafe channels. Some of these people will never return back to work.
The heads of the locusts will never be out of business as they will jump from one source to another, however, it will be difficult for them to get to their personal best performances again.
arctrading
Has experience

Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:14 am

balls of steele wrote: Another direct hit to locusts. Let's hope PaySafe allows the rest of us to deposit again to bet365.
It's very interesting to read how most of the guys here are against "locusts" but then again in dire need of bet365 accepting ewallets like NT/Skrill. IMO, if you are "clean" bettor then what does it matter if bet365 accepts ewallets or not. One can use bank for deposits and withdrawals and that's it.
Right now it seems that normal gamblers who want to gamble on bet365 can't do so because there are "locusts" who only care about maximizing profits. ;D
ju
justanarber

Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:51 am

arctrading wrote:
balls of steele wrote: Another direct hit to locusts. Let's hope PaySafe allows the rest of us to deposit again to bet365.
It's very interesting to read how most of the guys here are against "locusts" but then again in dire need of bet365 accepting ewallets like NT/Skrill. IMO, if you are "clean" bettor then what does it matter if bet365 accepts ewallets or not. One can use bank for deposits and withdrawals and that's it.
Right now it seems that normal gamblers who want to gamble on bet365 can't do so because there are "locusts" who only care about maximizing profits. ;D
locusts is an awful term, to the bookmakers and ordinary punters they will have many derogatory words for people like me, just an ordinary arber who takes the value all the time, I don't care, I hope they do, sure what I do is to the detriment of the "normal punter" who is losing out on the "best price" because of guys like me.

I am comfortable with this and don't lose any sleep and these so called "locusts" will not care what they are called by other envious guys on this forum, it is hypocritical and futile of these guys to use the term "locusts" as that term to the average punter could apply to most of us.

"If envy were a fever, all the world would be ill."
Last edited by justanarber on Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
autocard
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:22 pm

Anyone know the way how to fund indian neteller and withdraw money back? Maybe prepaid card or something or it's easy to use muchbetter or astropay?

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”