RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Just Start My Journey With Arbusers

Ask anything about smart gambling
dewan2k19
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Just Start My Journey With Arbusers

Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:09 pm

Hi, I am from Bangladesh and involved with betting industry for atleast 4 years. I have a small network of players network and they are using bet365 using help of mine (As they are not smart enough to handle their ewallet account). As from 14th October neteller and skrill will not allow p2p transfer so I decided move to bitcoin and an exchange site. So which site will be perfact for my users? They also need a btc wallet so whichone is gambling friendly btc wallet?
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Just Start My Journey With Arbusers

Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:00 am

You sound like a member of a group of locusts.
Let me tell you that Bet365 and other soft bookmakers of interest to you, do not accept BTC deposits.
ju
justanarber

Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:51 am

neopas wrote: You sound like a member of a group of locusts.
Let me tell you that Bet365 and other soft bookmakers of interest to you, do not accept BTC deposits.
what an idiotic post, maybe neopas you should try living in Bangladesh or another "3rd world" country, then I don't
think you'd be posting such an incredibly stupid comment, you owe this guy an apology.

shame on you neopas.

I wish you luck dewan2k19 and hope you can find a solution to your problem?
Last edited by justanarber on Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:40 am

This anti-locust dogma permeating minds all of the saints arbusers here is such a ridicule thing to observe.
We all do nasty things, taking bookmakers point of view. We are adopting to situation created by books and wallets if we do not want to sink.
We all use accounts not belonging to us. It is just a matter of scale what make you think that some (locust) are evil and some (you) are good because you only use 10 accounts.
This is political correctness showing its face, hypocritical face.

dewan2k19. We must wait and hope that cypto exchanges appear someday. The gambling world without KYCs, confiscations, voids, limits, fast money transfers. I hope someday it will happen.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:16 am

I think that the limit should be: When your actions are without the consent of others, or are against others directly.
I remember the guy that sell 1000's accounts of b365. I don't think that this 1000 accounts had the consent to use, and to sell their personal dates.

If someone is enough intelligent to convince 1000 people to gave him their accounts, and after the consent of those 1000 to sell to others. It's a part of the game, and this guy acts honestly in my opinion. Of course, this guy should be responsible in case of legal actions or tax shits or whatever.
ju
justanarber

Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:47 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote: I think that the limit should be: When your actions are without the consent of others, or are against others directly.
I remember the guy that sell 1000's accounts of b365. I don't think that this 1000 accounts had the consent to use, and to sell their personal dates.

If someone is enough intelligent to convince 1000 people to gave him their accounts, and after the consent of those 1000 to sell to others. It's a part of the game, and this guy acts honestly in my opinion. Of course, this guy should be responsible in case of legal actions or tax shits or whatever.
what you are describing is a serious crime, I have never read a post on here about using someone's account without their permission.

I am sure the OP has nothing to do with this crime and is not justification for this term "locusts"
Last edited by justanarber on Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:19 pm

justanarber wrote: what an idiotic post, maybe neopas you should try living in Bangladesh or another "3rd world" country, then I don't
think you'd be posting such an incredibly stupid comment, you owe this guy an apology.

shame on you neopas.
You should explain why my post is idiotic. I see no reasoning in your claims.
atilla9 wrote: We all use accounts not belonging to us.
You only speak for your self and you are not representing anyone else here. If you are using accounts not belonging to you, it doesn't mean that every arber is doing the same.
This should be a poll actually.
ju
justanarber

Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:23 pm

neopas wrote:
justanarber wrote: what an idiotic post, maybe neopas you should try living in Bangladesh or another "3rd world" country, then I don't

shame on you neopas.
You should explain why my post is idiotic. I see no reasoning in your claims.
a new guy from Bangladesh joins the forum with a post entitled "just start my journey with arbusers"

you write complete nonsense in reply about him being a locust, do you really think it's wrong for a bunch of guys from his country
to get together and try to make some money from B365, a bookmaker who makes about $1 billion every year, they come from a country
where the average weekly salary is about $10

I am sure the guy from Bangladesh has no clue what you are meaning about "locusts" and definitely your post was idiotic
and bordering on something else?
VidaBlue
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:29 pm

dewan2k19 wrote: As from 14th October neteller and skrill will not allow p2p transfer so I decided move to bitcoin and an exchange site. So which site will be perfact for my users?
Hi dewan2k19 and welcome to the forum :)

By not knowing many details of your operations it is difficult to know what would be the "perfect site" for you. As neopas mentions, bet365 and other softs don't do crypto.

But there are some exceptions. I've been using 5dimes for several years and the crypto withdrawals from that site have worked smoothly every time. First withdrawal was a large one in January 2017 (I am still today imagining how nice it would have been if I had just kept those coins in the crypto wallet).

Good luck.
dewan2k19
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:23 pm

justanarber wrote:
what an idiotic post, maybe neopas you should try living in Bangladesh or another "3rd world" country, then I don't

shame on you neopas.

I wish you luck dewan2k19 and hope you can find a solution to your problem?
Thanks.
dewan2k19
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:34 pm

I don't understand what do you actually mean by locust. Also I don't see what I am doing Illegal..What is your point? I don't place any bets behalf of anyone...If the bet win I just convert the money to our local currency by sending the money to another user. I don't see anything wrong with that..
VidaBlue
To become a Pro

Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:59 am

dewan2k19 wrote: I don't understand what do you actually mean by locust. Also I don't see what I am doing Illegal..What is your point? I don't place any bets behalf of anyone...If the bet win I just convert the money to our local currency by sending the money to another user. I don't see anything wrong with that..
He didn't seem to state that you're doing something illegal. Your initial post had sparse information on your operations, so he made a simple assumption on how you operate and then gave you an answer.

Everything that followed went off-topic from your initial inquiry and did not provide you an answer. (This has happened a lot recently - maybe this forum could have an off-topic area where such discussions are diverted?).

Good luck to your players network. I hope that you will find a solution that will suit your needs and if you do, please share, if you can.
jagas
To become a Pro

Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:37 am

VidaBlue wrote:
dewan2k19 wrote: I don't understand what do you actually mean by locust. Also I don't see what I am doing Illegal..What is your point? I don't place any bets behalf of anyone...If the bet win I just convert the money to our local currency by sending the money to another user. I don't see anything wrong with that..
He didn't seem to state that you're doing something illegal. Your initial post had sparse information on your operations, so he made a simple assumption on how you operate and then gave you an answer.

Everything that followed went off-topic from your initial inquiry and did not provide you an answer. (This has happened a lot recently - maybe this forum could have an off-topic area where such discussions are diverted?).

Good luck to your players network. I hope that you will find a solution that will suit your needs and if you do, please share, if you can.

Maybe the guy should had understood him first before making his post because if he didnt, then all this chain reactions wont happen.

I dont know if i understand the model of your business still but since it is about betting and then crypto, have you thought about using Agents. Most of them accept crypto deposit and withdrawl also in crypto. Check that it might help
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:30 pm

Someone from Bangladesh claims using 4 Bet365 accounts belonging to friends, and he is looking for BTC gateway because PaySafe is no longer allowing P2P transactions.

OK, you may say he is an immaculate pigeon, but for me, he sounds like a locust.

I never said he is a locust, don't put words in my mouth, I just said he sounds like a locust.
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:21 pm

Yes, let's burn the witch, hypocrite.
I never said you are a hypocrite but you sound like you are.

Return to “Newbie's questions”