SBO become a joke bookie?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

SBO become a joke bookie?

Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:07 pm

Hello,

I have placed a few bet today via AsianOdds platform. The bets was accepted by SBO. These were not arbs, only 10 EUR / bet stakes. I have placed the bets at half-time break.
The two bet was won. After settlement asianodds sent me two emails, they said sbo voided my bets. Here is the reason:
"We would like to inform you that your bet/s with Reference ID “deleted this info” placed in SBO for the match between “TuPS Tuusula -VS- FC Kuusysi” [FINLAND KOLMONEN] has been graded as VOID as it was graded as “Irregular Bet” .Thus, we have voided the said bet in Asianodds and returned your stake.

Kindly refer to the rules of SBO Below:                                                                                                                                                                         

17. IRREGULAR BETS

The Operator reserves the right to refuse, reject or suspend without prior notification any End User who is suspected of cheating, hacking, attacking, manipulating or damaging the Operator's normal betting operations (including the Website). Any of the "abnormal bets" will be void without prior notification. The use of artificial intelligence or "bots" on the Website is strictly forbidden. The Operator will take measures to prevent and detect programmes that are used to enable artificial intelligence (non-human) to utilize the Website. Any attempted or actual use of artificial intelligence by the End User to cheat, hack, attack, manipulate or damage the Operator's betting operations will lead to termination of their account and/or voiding the bets, at the discretion of the Operator."
This is very unfair. Only voiding the bets after the two bet was a winner. Very shameful!

This was a signal from a tipster, I suppose some people placed a bet on this over 2.5 market.
I didn't use bot, nor AI, I have placed the bet my hand on AsianOdds website.
Any winning bet could be determined after the event is finished as a void and taking joke reasons for this.
Very strange.

Any idea what could I do?
Thanks.
giannis89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: SBO become a joke bookie?

Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:47 am

You cannot do anything I'm afraid. It's not on Asianodds liability, they're only the 'middle person' to play the bets for you, when the bet is voided by SBO they cannot do anything about it.

Singbet does that on a regular basis, I suggest you just remove these bookies from the platform and not use them again. SBO have very low limits anyway, not even worth using them.

This has also happened to me with Singbet in the past, it's unfair but the brokers normally warn you via email about this when you sign up. This is not happening only with ''Won'' bets but also with ''Lost'' ones, although I have to admit that most of the times I've heard about voided bets, it's from people that have won.

Hope this helps.

Return to “Bookies discussion”