BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Can a Bookmaker take legal action against a client?

Ask anything about smart gambling
JVOMEPE

Can a Bookmaker take legal action against a client?

Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:59 am

Hi community,

have a question. My case is the following: I won a lot of money in a Bookmaker legaly but since a time ago I started to share picks bets with some friends. Their bets were very similar and sometimes at the same time. I sent the document verification however actually the bookmaker accuses me of collusion with other players (syndicate) and now I can`t withdraw money from my actual balance. I was not aware that similar bets between players were defined as syndicate

I previously have withdrawn my winnings (my net balance is very positive) many times . My question is: What would be my maximum loss? It is my actual balance? Or sometimes the Bookmaker take legal against customers and request back the withdrawn winnings? It`s possible this scenary?

What is the recommendation that I should take?

Thank you
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Can a Bookmaker take legal action against a client?

Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:59 pm

Even though many bookmakers are including clauses like this in their Terms and Conditions, I have never heard of a case when a bookmaker asks for winnings already withdrawn.
In my view, all bookmakers would like to avoid legal action against players as it would backfire. If something is very scammy, bookmakers could report directly to the police or other relevant authorities. But again, this is very rare.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Can a Bookmaker take legal action against a client?

Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:12 pm

you must do a legal action against a bookmaker if they dont want to process withdraw!

Return to “Newbie's questions”