BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Play on a bookmaker that doesn't accept your country with a residence proof?

Ask anything about smart gambling
Ryurien
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Play on a bookmaker that doesn't accept your country with a residence proof?

Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:52 pm

My question is this: is it possible to register and play on a bookmaker that, for example, doesn't accept Italians, using an Italian document such as a driving license but entering an address of Maltese residences of which you then have proof such as a telephone contract?
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Play on a bookmaker that doesn't accept your country with a residence proof?

Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:22 pm

Should work fine with UK address
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Play on a bookmaker that doesn't accept your country with a residence proof?

Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:40 pm

Sandica9 wrote: Should work fine with UK address
in uk books accept phone bills or internet bills etc?
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:47 am

Both these and bank statement. It s funny that in order to have a bank account you need to have an address and in order to have a utility bill you need a bank acct.
GL
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:17 pm

Sandica9 wrote: Both these and bank statement. It s funny that in order to have a bank account you need to have an address and in order to have a utility bill you need a bank acct.
GL
Ok, banks open accounts with phone bill though?
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:28 pm

Not sure if mobile phone bill is enough. Maybe someone from the UK can help with this
vinciguerra
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:23 pm

apoel81 wrote:
Sandica9 wrote: Both these and bank statement. It s funny that in order to have a bank account you need to have an address and in order to have a utility bill you need a bank acct.
GL
Ok, banks open accounts with phone bill though?
No, of course not.  Maybe 20 years ago.  You need proof of residence,  not something anybody could get.or fake.
Ryurien
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:36 pm

vinciguerra wrote: No, of course not.  Maybe 20 years ago.  You need proof of residence,  not something anybody could get.or fake.
Instead, it's not a problem give to bookmakers "unreliable" bills to bypass residence controls, right?

PS: Are you maybe Italian like me? Vinciguerra is a italian surname of my area ahahah
Nera
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:43 pm

I have can register me in betfair with a mobile bill of Malta. You can also change your address of your Italian bank and put a address of UK.

Return to “Newbie's questions”