Bank statement request

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
mbuffon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bank statement request

Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:36 pm

Hi guys, I joined Betinasia unfortunately before I met Arbusers, so I don't think I can take advantage of the promotions, but it was very important to find out.
Now I ask you for information:
I saw that I didn't have the books like Sbobet and Maxbet, and by email they asked me to send them a copy of the bank statement. Do you think I can do it? And then will I have access to more books? Has it happened to you?
Thanks for your attention
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Bank statement request

Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:36 am

its because of KYC.. if you would like to use their services you must complete KYC procedure..
aristo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:07 am

I would avoid SBO, they are not what they used to be, voiding bets for no clear reason. And just like kustef said, it's all part of KYC procedure.
mbuffon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:56 am

Thanks for the replies.
For the KYC I sent a copy of a phone bulletin, and I received the Ok to use Betinasia. So now I have to send the bank account statement too?
mbuffon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:57 am

aristo wrote: I would avoid SBO, they are not what they used to be, voiding bets for no clear reason. And just like kustef said, it's all part of KYC procedure.
Aristo, quindi Sbobet me lo sconsigli? Anche usando Black sono inaffidabili?
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:07 am

mbuffon wrote:
aristo wrote: I would avoid SBO, they are not what they used to be, voiding bets for no clear reason. And just like kustef said, it's all part of KYC procedure.
Sbo voids almost everything these days, even via black.

Regarding bank account, sent them what they ask. Asking for bank statement is is not something extraordinary. Actually is a common practice if you deposited via bank acc.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:05 am

Hello Arbusers,

Having the stated information, the customer was most probably requested to provide the 'Source of funds' and complete that process. It is a part of the standard procedure in the KYC process.

Regarding SBO and IBC, those bookies are no longer available on BetInAsia BLACK, as we stated in the other thread earlier. We don't see any value for our users having these betting options. We should say, unfortunately, that is the current status of these bookies that had a good history and reputation.

For any other questions you might have, please reach out to us via support@betinasia.com. Thank you
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
mbuffon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:57 am

apoel81 wrote:
mbuffon wrote:
Sbo voids almost everything these days, even via black.

Regarding bank account, sent them what they ask. Asking for bank statement is is not something extraordinary. Actually is a common practice if you deposited via bank acc.
Perfect,
thanks for the clarification
Last edited by mbuffon on Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
mbuffon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:02 pm

BetInAsia wrote: Hello Arbusers,

Having the stated information, the customer was most probably requested to provide the 'Source of funds' and complete that process. It is a part of the standard procedure in the KYC process.

Regarding SBO and IBC, those bookies are no longer available on BetInAsia BLACK, as we stated in the other thread earlier. We don't see any value for our users having these betting options. We should say, unfortunately, that is the current status of these bookies that had a good history and reputation.

For any other questions you might have, please reach out to us via support@betinasia.com. Thank you
Thanks for your answer.
I will proceed to send the documentation.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Great, glad that the community could assist you, and provide more insight. Have a nice day everyone.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
hubdubber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:22 pm

did BetInAsia delete these sensible documents after complete KYC?
have verified ACC. after request a 9 page PDF (!) bank statement with very private informations (eBay items etc.).
regards
barret19
Has experience

Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:12 am

hubdubber wrote: did BetInAsia delete these sensible documents after complete KYC?
have verified ACC. after request a 9 page PDF (!) bank statement with very private informations (eBay items etc.).
regards
If Bet in Asia have requested that kind of private information I think is time to look for alternatives.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:40 am

barret19 wrote:
hubdubber wrote: did BetInAsia delete these sensible documents after complete KYC?
regards
If Bet in Asia have requested that kind of private information I think is time to look for alternatives.
Would more worried if an agent is not requesting that kind of information tbh
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:54 pm

Hello Arbusers. To answer @hubdubber's question, we don't delete the documents as soon as the KYC process is completed, but relevant documents are retained as long as the customer's account is active. All of this is done according to the regulation we have to comply with.
This is an industry-standard, so we would expect that all other companies have the same approach to the process.

You can always check our Privacy Policy for more info. Please contact us via support@betinasia.com if you have additional questions. Thanks

Return to “BetInAsia”