"Migrating" to Austria

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
bookielover
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

"Migrating" to Austria

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Hello "arbing friends",

the new situation in Germany forces me to take action and perform my special arbing business from Austria.
Unfortunately, I don't have any contact to Austria and I do not know any person there  :'(
Does anybody in here has some suggestions for me what I can do? ... I could also be in Austria for some time, that would not be the problem.
Maybe other Germans have the same plan and we can plan something.

Appreciate any advices in here - thx in advance!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: "Migrating" to Austria

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Excellent choice. I hope some of our Austrian members help you.
FlowerTucci
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Well, in my opinion, at the moment, it´s not necessary to conduct arbing business from outside Germany. Of course you can forget about several books, but still enough to arb comfortably. That´s only my opinion. I have had some doubts as well, but at the moment I am still doing pretty well even without the books that take taxes or don´t allow German customers at all. I also did some research and contacted over 20 bookmakers to ask if they would have any restrictions comming up anytime soon. The answer was no from almost all the books I contacted. Besides, most of the tax books are fast limiters and I have stopped opening accounts with them anyway. I used to use many books at a time, but at the moment I am only using around 12 and with those I can do pretty well. If you are hunting bonuses, you will sure loose some business, but if you are a straight arber, in my opinion, you can still conduct business from Germany. The main base books are still all usable from Germany and will most likely be usable in the future, too.
FT
bookielover
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:20 am

Of course I still can conduct business in Germany, but at least I want to plan for the nearer future and I think that is just not possible right now in Germany - there are only some days past and every day we have to accept, that the next bookie is unavailable for us (the latest was WilliamHill)
Therefore, I cancelled nearly all "contracts" with my German "clients" and now I want to make sure, that I can plan for the future by acquiring "clients" from AT (in the nearer future) and from UK (medium-dated).

I don't want to swimm like a gold fish in a small tank .... I (still) want to be a shark in the middle of the ocean  ;)

I hope I can hear from some AT arbians in here and of course, I don't "steal" your business, because I'm focused on LIVE arbitrage.
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:12 am

send me a PM and we could share some ideas...
bookielover
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Hey, can anyone tell me whether where I can order a VPS with austrian IP address - so far I only found UCP, but the conditions are horrible, 12 month contracts only  >:(
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 pm

I am also a LIVE arber,i use only 2 bookies . I share the same problem like you,the new german law (5% tax) .
Last edited by fnatic91 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:07 am

fnatic91 wrote: why you need VPS ?

I use German/Poland/Netherland accounts with my own country IP . XXX bookie does not check IP-s .
If you need IBC/SBO/Pinnacle for arbing I could help via my Agent :)
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:28 am

Thanks for you help, but i don't use these bookies .
lazyass
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Hi. Can you please name the books that are applying (or about to apply) the German tax ?
bookielover
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:37 am

Here is a link from a forum
wettforum.info/sportwetten/buchmachertests/125728-ubersicht-situation-deutschland-gluecksspielstaatsvertrag.html

... it's in german and the posts are up-to-date
lazyass
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Thanks bookielover.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”