BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Any interest in custom alert services?

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
betalerts
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Any interest in custom alert services?

Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:19 pm

Hi all,

I've been building custom alert services for a while now for personal use, but I'm at the point where I don't have access to any more bookies, so I've thought about building them for other people now.

However, first I wanted to see if there's any interest?

Basically they are all very fast and stable (almost real time), it's only on live matches, only soccer/tennis/basket and it's valuebetting based on a few sharps.

I don't see much point in building it for william hill, betsson, 10bet and so on, as it already exists, but who knows.

Would you be interested? How much would you be willing to pay? Most likely there would be a one time fee and then ongoing monthly maintenance fees. The alert service would be private until you don't pay the maintenance fee any longer.

Regards
VidaBlue
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Any interest in custom alert services?

Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:49 pm

betalerts wrote: ...
but I'm at the point where I don't have access to any more bookies
it's valuebetting based on a few sharps.
Your service is based only on sharps, which you don't have access to?

It is a bit strange that you don't have access to sharps?

Anyways, it could be interesting to try it out ... maybe you should provide some more details, screenshots, etc.
betalerts
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:29 pm

VidaBlue wrote:
betalerts wrote: ...
but I'm at the point where I don't have access to any more bookies
it's valuebetting based on a few sharps.
Your service is based only on sharps, which you don't have access to?

It is a bit strange that you don't have access to sharps?

Anyways, it could be interesting to try it out ... maybe you should provide some more details, screenshots, etc.
I think you misunderstood, let me clarify.

The calculation of the valuebets are based on sharps. They are used as reference. I do have access to sharps, but no point in betting with them, as they are sharp. I'm using them as reference for betting on softs.

Regarding "I don't have access to any more bookies", I'm referring to having built alert services for all the softs I have access to in my country. I'm from a licensed country, so there's not many softs available, unfortunately.

Happy to provide more details if any questions. Screenshots will be tricky, as right now it's just running in the programming language, but maybe I should set up a simple web interface to show how it would look.
Last edited by betalerts on Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:04 am

If you cant profit from it, why would anyone pay for it.
Never trust a goose!!!
betalerts
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:42 am

dealer wins wrote: If you cant profit from it, why would anyone pay for it.
Where did I say I don't profit from it?

All the alert services I have made so far are profitable.
Last edited by betalerts on Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Camma23
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:23 am

betalerts wrote: Hi all,

I've been building custom alert services for a while now for personal use, but I'm at the point where I don't have access to any more bookies, so I've thought about building them for other people now.

Basically they are all very fast and stable (almost real time), it's only on live matches, only soccer/tennis/basket and it's valuebetting based on a few sharps.

I don't see much point in building it for william hill, betsson, 10bet and so on, as it already exists, but who knows.

Would you be interested? How much would you be willing to pay? Most likely there would be a one time fee and then ongoing monthly maintenance fees. The alert service would be private until you don't pay the maintenance fee any longer.

Regards
hi, I'm not sure I've understood what you are building, but I could be interested.

First of all, I'm interested only in serious bookies (asian brokers list) - you can easily get the API from sportmarket for this kind of tools

Secondly, I need to be notified on an exact line/odd I've planned when it reachs, live or pre after a raise.
Example : -0.25 @1.75 actual odd in a random match. I set @1.9 as my requested odd. Line raises (pre or live) and I get an email with the advise.

If you are thinking to build something like this, we are on same boat. Let me know
Last edited by Camma23 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:21 am

Camma23 wrote:

Regards
hi, I'm not sure I've understood what you are building, but I could be interested.

First of all, I'm interested only in serious bookies (asian brokers list) - you can easily get the API from sportmarket for this kind of tools

Secondly, I need to be notified on an exact line/odd I've planned when it reachs, live or pre after a raise.
Example : -0.25 @1.75 actual odd in a random match. I set @1.9 as my requested odd. Line raises (pre or live) and I get an email with the advise.

If you are thinking to build something like this, we are on same boat. Let me know
You have some automation software for betfair that places bet automatically if line reaches the odds you want.
Camma23
Has experience

Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:27 am

Wolfie wrote:
Camma23 wrote:

Regards

You have some automation software for betfair that places bet automatically if line reaches the odds you want.
Thanks man, I know that, also Asian brokers have this tool. But I don’t need automation, I need the notification
betalerts
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:45 am

@Camma23

It's not how my software currently works, but should be pretty straight forward to make it. What is your budget?
Camma23
Has experience

Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:48 am

betalerts wrote: @Camma23

It's not how my software currently works, but should be pretty straight forward to make it. What is your budget?
I don’t usually make prices. I prefer hearing your proposal and decide myself
betalerts
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:31 am

Camma23 wrote:
betalerts wrote: @Camma23

I don’t usually make prices. I prefer hearing your proposal and decide myself
Shoot me an email on betalerts20@gmail.com and we can discuss
Camma23
Has experience

Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:20 am

Camma23 wrote:

Regards

If someone else is able to build something like this , pls drop me a message
Camma23
Has experience

Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:51 am

Up! write me if you build similar services or know someone who does it. Anybody feel free with to write me, thanks!

Return to “General talk about alert services”