BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Betfair has removed first half markets for small leagues?

Info about betting exchanges.
roku
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betfair has removed first half markets for small leagues?

Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:00 pm

I don't use betfair very often, but lately I rarely see markets for the first half of matches. Has anyone else noticed this? Any thoughts?
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Betfair has removed first half markets for small leagues?

Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:15 am

I didn't see first half market for Venezuella 2nd League Game (Yaracuy-Llaneros) yesterday. You may be right.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:51 pm

yes , probably because of very suspicious bets on HT markets (fixing ov 1.5 ht etc)
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:03 pm

I have also noticed a lot of fixed matches on ht markets, also pinnacle is showing a lot of fake odds on betburger.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:17 pm

Suspicious betting,manipulation and another good reason is that they lose money.As time goes on,betfair should add more markets/matches and not cancel the existing ones.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:37 pm

Yes they are withdrawing themselves from such leagues. Match fixing has become more eminent especially after covid issue. Right now for example Most of CZ small leagues are suspended but guys still play friendlies with a lot of betting. Same goes for every other league with suspension because of covid. So more games are fixed compared the overall games which are being played. Before covid lets say the hypothetical % was 1% of the games which were fixed. Now its like 2-3%(those are random numbers, just to make a point). So it still could be 10 soccer games on saturday which are fixed but only 100 games on saturday compared to the pre covid time where there was a thousand games. Because of less events, those suspicious games become more eminent and therefore bookmakers are adjusting.

Return to “Exchanges”