100%
-
No votes

Total votes: 3
Arbmaster001

Bookmakers with very fast bet placement

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:15 pm

Hi guys, first time posting.

Which bookmakers offer really fast live/in-play bet placement? A lot of betting sites take at least 2-3 seconds to process a bet that is place during a game live. By the time I try to place my bet on these sites, the odds often changed or the odds suspend.

Any suggestions for other non-betfair related tools or applications that can speed this process up will also be appreciated.
ju
justanarber

Re: Bookmakers with very fast bet placement

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:47 pm

Arbmaster001 wrote: Hi guys, first time posting.

Which bookmakers offer really fast live/in-play bet placement? A lot of betting sites take at least 2-3 seconds to process a bet that is place during a game live. By the time I try to place my bet on these sites, the odds often changed or the odds suspend.

Any suggestions for other non-betfair related tools or applications that can speed this process up will also be appreciated.
arbmaster number 1, I am afraid you have to live up to your name, you are asking for a free lunch

it takes many many hours of trial and error to be a success against bookmakers.
gigiu30
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:35 pm

It have some kind of causes, or your program that you use have a large delay, or other arbers have done the  arb before you do and the odds changed or you have to see what kind of bookmakers that have this problem (generally pinnacle, 1xbet, sportingbet or bwin).
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:28 pm

bet365,william hill are too fast
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Mamba333
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:48 pm

I made a bot for a client, he need place bet with one key press.

Return to “Bookies discussion”