BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Neteller's racist treatment

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
bentzib78
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Neteller's racist treatment

Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:01 am

I was a customer for years, my account was verified with all the appropriate documents. They had asked me a lot of times to send them a selfie and documents , although i had sent them. Everyday i was sending a selfie. Finally Neteller closed my account and now in order to refund me they ask a photo again and the reason is that my name is Ali. This is a racist behavior. !! Is the name of a person or the region the criteria of their clients?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Neteller's racist treatment

Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:36 pm

I believe the country of origin is already an element that adds or takes points in the screening of each client but accusing them of racist behavior is something else. There are regulatory and other things a company like PaySafe has to comply with, so most probably, what you feel like racist behavior might simply be compliance. In any case, I would like you to elaborate more on your accusations.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:53 pm

it is the same with books. Most of them limit you much faster if you are from eastern europe instead of Germany or Sweeden for example.
Mtipster
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:48 am

apoel81 wrote: it is the same with books. Most of them limit you much faster if you are from eastern europe instead of Germany or Sweeden for example.
+ customer service treats you very differently, I felt it the most at UK origin books - bet365, WH, Ladbrokes.
I just accepted it as it was but it could be called racism nowadays, world has changed in the meantime.
bentzib78
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:38 am

Hello to all! The account is now closed. I was asked all the time to send them photos. Since they closed my account i send them an Iban in order to refund my money back. They told me that i have to send them my identification document and a photo again. How many times do i have to send a photo. What is the point of asking me photos every day?I am a really cooperative person but this, i am sorry but i cannot understand it! So, now i am trying to find a way to get my money back without all this discomfort.

Return to “Neteller ”