RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

A Record With Betvictor?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Phantasm
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

A Record With Betvictor?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:05 pm

This has to be some kind of record. I opened an account with Betvictor with £25. One bet at 1.44 which won, the second two weeks for £36 which lost. Email received informing me account closed due to "senior traders decision".

Two bets each for under £40 two weeks apart....
BHT
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: A Record With Betvictor?

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:05 am

I am wondering how would react traders if you place a combo / multibet of at least 5 selections , total odds over 40 and it's a winner, stake around 100 euros :)

To be ON topic: Betvictor / Sportingbet (from my personal experience) = the most fast limiting bookies, at least in the last months. Everytime I have some special words for them : "fu**king smart traders" :)

BTW, it does not matter if you lose, what is important is if you hit their soft lines. If you do it than the red flag is ON and it is just a matter of time until you get the magic e-mail : "Your account has been closed ... etc. etc. "
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:33 am

Phantasm wrote: This has to be some kind of record. I opened an account with Betvictor with £25. One bet at 1.44 which won, the second two weeks for £36 which lost. Email received informing me account closed due to "senior traders decision".

What is the moral outcome of this story?? Get the max as fast as you can.
jo
joker9424

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Betvictor is valuable only for live-arbing.You can make a good profit with them.
lone_ranger19
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:56 pm

I am unsure if you had a Stan James account closed shortly before BV.

I started betting instantly large amounts before I started Arbing, using tipster services without any problems. This means Sky, Bet 365 etc. will take bets of £10k off me and I place big deposits and withdraw in big amounts very often, but now I am starting Arbing I wonder how long this will last. I hope it means I have higher limits for longer.
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:25 am

I may warn about Betvictor - here a story of a friend of mine:
he was depositing 100€ via PSC, getting 100€ bonus
Out of those 200 he made 1400€ in live-arbing, then they wanted to get the following:
1.color scan from ID / both sides
2. color scan from utility bill
after couple days:
3. foto showing head of bearer holding his ID
couple days later
4.official utility bill (NON mobil phonee!)

again couple days later:
5. certified copy of a bank-statement - withdrawals to bank only
6. home-phone number- NO mobile-phone - nd time when you are ready to recieve their call!

--> so better stay away from them!
Lansky
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Phantasm wrote: This has to be some kind of record. I opened an account with Betvictor with £25. One bet at 1.44 which won, the second two weeks for £36 which lost. Email received informing me account closed due to "senior traders decision".

Piss off someone who holds a grudge by doing that sounds like a good way to whacked. Or at least get your knee caps (if you're a 'senior trader') broken with a ball bat.
In Arbitrage, Percentages are Vanity and Turnover is Sanity.
piciu18
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:31 pm

I had an active account for six hours, deposited 200, withdrawn 350.  :D
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 am

even now - again a couple weeks gone - Betvictor does not respond to emails any more - just blocked account and confiscated funds from my friend...
anormal1992
Has experience

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:12 am

MUCHBET wrote: even now - again a couple weeks gone - Betvictor does not respond to emails any more - just blocked account and confiscated funds from my friend...
Unbeliaveble!!! Did he ask them on live chat about the moneys in his acccount ?
I had some accounts closed with them but always funds back. This is getting worse an worse....
Bastard
Has experience

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:14 am

MaxShalamar wrote: TBH I'm amazed my BetVictor account has lasted so long - Deposited £25 in Feb and balance now stands at around £470

Amazing how you always get the 14/1-20/1 shots come in when you are trying to lose with them and build up the Betfair account - last Saturday evening to Sunday lunchtime I had 4 correct scores come in  out of 6 bets - only £2 or £3 stakes but that soon boosts your balance and hits you hard on Betfair at £50-£80 a pop :(

You couldn't pick these if you weren't arbing - even Italian games were coming in at 2-2 and 3-1 scorelines :D

Even several big horse winners of over £100 (some at BOG) won't trigger anything and get me limited or closed

In comparison my Stan James and BoyleSports  accounts were closed after two weeks :D

It's just a mystery how some people get restricted or shut down after a couple of bets and some people get to ride their luck
Its not just luck, it also depends from which country are you. 
Lord of Kerry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Its not just luck, it also depends from which country are you.
Want to tell that it makes a difference between UK/Tukish/Austrian/U.S etc Players???
Wich would be the lucky-ones?

Strange...
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun May 05, 2013 5:37 am

final stroy from my friend who I quoted some posts up:
after getting the homephone-line redirected to his own number for a sharp limited timeframe :) he was called by Betvictor - telling him directly they supposed there was bonus.fraud so they closed the account - but after that chat they reopened account.
BUT: he had to pay out to the bankaccount given previously. SO he cleared entire balance and waited until he got the balance on his bank-accout.
Then he did deposit again via Moneybookers - placed around 10 more live-bets, but won again around 1,5k.
Then his account was closed finally and he got other funds paid again ONLY to bank.

So his conclusiin was to never again trying to use BV due to that heavy hassle he got...
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun May 05, 2013 10:34 am

I placed 4-5 bets from tipsters all on football but exotic leagues. No arbitrage involved as far as I know, asians didnt even offer these games.
No withdrawal.
Account closed..
Paid back immediately at skrill, in some hours. I had an open bet, it won but they paid it after 4-5 days.

Return to “Bookies discussion”