BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

DafaBet... what a joke. Definitely not a Sharp bookie!

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
reddkar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

DafaBet... what a joke. Definitely not a Sharp bookie!

Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:56 pm

Hello, I read some accounts on the forums here that DafaBet are a sharp bookie.
I put those claims to the test, & a little of 3 weeks of betting there, I am gubbed. As I expected. Otherwise, would have been to good to be true with the horses.
Anyone else been gubbed at DafaBet or still think they are a sharp bookie?
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: DafaBet... what a joke. Definitely not a Sharp bookie!

Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:29 pm

reddkar wrote: Hello, I read some accounts on the forums here that DafaBet are a sharp bookie.
I put those claims to the test, & a little of 3 weeks of betting there, I am gubbed. As I expected. Otherwise, would have been to good to be true with the horses.
If you would had read more then you would already know that dafabet is not a sharp bookmaker :D I was VIP client with them(dont remember what vip) and it required quite a decent turnover rate which i assumed not many mug bettors could do(it was over 100k per 30 day period ors). Still got limited there. Dafabet is not a sharp book and it never was. Yes you can bet with them around 50-100eur limits compared to the fresh account limits of 400-800 on small markets but that is it.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:31 pm

I'm in plus with Maxbet indeed they limited me at 12-24 euro per match but I bet unconventional markets there, like 1st and 2nd half, team total corner and never ah, un/ov etc.
reddkar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:14 pm

arctrading wrote:
reddkar wrote: Hello, I read some accounts on the forums here that DafaBet are a sharp bookie.
If you would had read more then you would already know that dafabet is not a sharp bookmaker :D I was VIP client with them(dont remember what vip) and it required quite a decent turnover rate which i assumed not many mug bettors could do(it was over 100k per 30 day period ors). Still got limited there. Dafabet is not a sharp book and it never was. Yes you can bet with them around 50-100eur limits compared to the fresh account limits of 400-800 on small markets but that is it.
As I said, it was expected.
Last edited by reddkar on Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun_adit
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:57 pm

I was hitting Dafabet heavily 3 years ago and they decided to give my account a lower odds for everything. For example, if I don't login or login with another account, I saw the odds as 3. Then if I login with my account, I saw the odds as 2.

Just forget about it and move on.

Return to “Bookies discussion”