Credit card verification problem

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
bettinator
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Credit card verification problem

Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:37 am

Good morning, i am new here.

I discovered this forum after opened an account with EcoPayz, so i don't know if someone can help me, but at least, someone knows what happened with this validation procedure.

I am italian, i tried to register my PostePay, Visa circuit, releaser Poste Italiane, i read everywhere that postepay/Visa is accepted by them

I inserted all required fields of card, send them to permit Ecopayz to make the little withdraw to validate, but nothing happens.

Ecopayz says it is a problem of releaser of card that doesn't accept transactions with them, but i spoke with releaser, operator told me that is no question PostePay doesn't accept the transaction, simply they have no trace that this operation with Ecopayz happens.

Operator of PostePay told me if for any reason a transaction with Ecopayz is refused/blocked also if site is traced as suspect/fraud etc... for them, they should have trace as they have trace of everything happens with that card.
But in this case seems as simply after that i give Ecopayz my card they do absolutely nothing but only warning me that transaction is not possible.

I try everything with site, clean cookies, use three different browser, opened a new account ( of course they closed old one), upgraded immediatly account to silver position, nothing works...

I spoke with Ecopayz support various times ( I read it was available in italian, too, fake news), they continue to say it is problem of releaser and this is not true.

They suggest me to try another of their options to deposit, but only other possible option for me is to buy an ecovoucher to deposit and take their card and withdraw by ATM when it needed.

But if i deposit with Ecovoucher, with commission of card to buy ecovoucher, fee for ecovoucher and their commission i spent 10 euro for every 100 euro that i deposit, absolutely no convenience.

Anyone here (maybe Italian user with same card) that had same problem with credit card verification and has idea how to solve it?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Credit card verification problem

Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:30 am

Send me the account number via PM and we will take a look with our EcoPayz manager.
bettinator
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:50 am

Hi, really great!!!

PM sent, it is wonderful to have so immediate support, great forum and admin, here!!!

thanks a lot!!
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:24 pm

You have a PM.
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:08 am

arbusers wrote: You have a PM.
Perhaps you can send this PM to me also, just to get a better idea, why i can't deposit with my verified mastercard. Thank you.
Last edited by cem on Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:21 am

cem wrote:
arbusers wrote: You have a PM.
Perhaps you can send this PM to me also, just to get a better idea, why i can't deposit with my verified mastercard. Thank you.
If your account is referred by arbusers, you could send me the account number with a PM, and then we will check with our ecoPayz manager.
Thorgrimm
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:02 am

Hi,

is there a way to find out, if my ecopayz account is referred to arbusers?

Thx
Best
Thorgrimm
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:40 am

Yes there is. Send me a pm mentioning the account number, the name of the owner and the approximate date of registration.
Thorgrimm
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:37 am

Hello,

does anyone have a hint which Visa card I can use from Germany to upgrade my EcoPayz account to Gold?
Both my visa cards are breaking during verification deposit.

Unfortunately my account is not referred to arbuser.

Thx in advance
MalleMax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:15 pm

A long time ago I had an LBB Visa Basis. I think it should work. You have to google. This is the Landesbank Berlin. I think 39 euros annual fee.

Regards

Martin

Return to “General talk about betting agents”