RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Singbet review

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
hardcore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Singbet review

Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:38 am

Asianconnect just disabled singbet by default. You can still continue betting on SINGBET by enabling it on the SETTINGS page of your account.
Camma23
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Singbet review

Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:34 am

hkbestrader wrote:
Camma23 wrote:
campeones wrote: It is my opinion that Singbet is dying and already is being replaced by other Asian giants. If it wasn't the Pandemics I am sure we would talk about some other names now.
who are these Asian giants you talk about? I don't see any good names between the new one that molly added recenlty (penta, ufa, mmm)
i know ufa (in punterplace), but dunno mmm

you don't miss anything if your broker hasn't added it to your molly...random bookies they added to raise a bit of liquidity in big markets (where volumes are already more than enough), so you understand they are useless. My answer was meant to say "don't see any new book who could actually take singbet place" as volumes and as wideness of his offer
bettor069
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Singbet review

Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:32 am

@Cozetti they tend to void bets... for no reason...so at least for me this is not good
Cozetti
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Singbet review

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:17 pm

crowned wrote: Singbet is not what it used to be and over the years its importance is declining. It is not only the fact they void bets. Their main problem is they are no longer able to handle the sharp action that other sharp bookmakers no longer accept. I am not sure if the asian style of bookmaking is viable any more.
what do you mean by asian style of bookmaking?
hk
hkbestrader

Singbet review

Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:58 pm

Camma23 wrote:
hkbestrader wrote:
Camma23 wrote:

who are these Asian giants you talk about? I don't see any good names between the new one that molly added recenlty (penta, ufa, mmm)
i know ufa (in punterplace), but dunno mmm

you don't miss anything if your broker hasn't added it to your molly...random bookies they added to raise a bit of liquidity in big markets (where volumes are already more than enough), so you understand they are useless. My answer was meant to say "don't see any new book who could actually take singbet place" as volumes and as wideness of his offer
i think penta88 have shared some of it, but not as big as singbet matchday yet
crowned
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Singbet review

Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:35 pm

Cozetti wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:17 pm
crowned wrote: Singbet is not what it used to be and over the years its importance is declining. It is not only the fact they void bets. Their main problem is they are no longer able to handle the sharp action that other sharp bookmakers no longer accept. I am not sure if the asian style of bookmaking is viable any more.
what do you mean by asian style of bookmaking?
I am sorry for not replying earlier.
I mean a style based on high volumes and high density of best, allowing the bookmaker to offer tight margins and high odds, with a bigger focus on Asian Handicap bets.
This is the way Pinnacle and the Asians are operating.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Singbet review

Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:32 am

crowned wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:54 am
I mean a style based on high volumes and high density of best, allowing the bookmaker to offer tight margins and high odds, with a bigger focus on Asian Handicap bets.
Excellent, probably the best description of asian style betting.
Goojybooboo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:45 pm

Could someone say if there is still value in Singbet? Is there any reason to use it, or am I covered with a simple Mollybet account?
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:17 am

Goojybooboo wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:08 am
Could someone say if there is still value in Singbet? Is there any reason to use it, or am I covered with a simple Mollybet account?
There is and always been since ages. Depends for what reason. Arbing? Forget it and never even consider. Value betting? Sure. Too much voiding, dropped them ages ago when they introduced limits of 5 euro and still was voiding bets and mostly didnt even accept bets.
Yorgos1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:55 pm

Reading your specific review article, I dared to register with singbet through sportmarket and using the link from the arbusers website. I'm referring to the last month, when I am a new customer of both the agents and therefore of most of the companies that the agents offer.

In fact, at first I was impressed by the plethora of betting options and the range of betting offered by this company.

I'm a player who plays exclusively on Live. I am not an arber and in 70% of cases I cover my bets during the match in progress they either tend to win or lose or none of the 2 if it is the Asian handicap 0.0 and during the match no Goal has been scored .

During my experience at this company I encountered some bet cancellations by singbet considering them initially as collateral losses of a war. However in most cases I was making a bet on singbet and the cover from another company or vice versa, so for the same betting event I would be about without profit or any loss if of course there was no cancellation of a winning bet. The cancellation of bets unfortunately was not avoided by singbet, a fact that hurt me, but I did not give up immediately. I wanted to find out why singbet cancels bets so that if I can minimize this possibility.

The winning bets that were canceled for no reason within a month were around € 5000. I initially attributed the reason for the cancellation of my bets to the fact that singbet did not know that I had placed my covering bet on another company, and therefore looked like to them as one winning customer who bets on that particular bet event. If singbet had the principle of canceling bets, when in a betting match it has total losses then I considered (because the size of the fraud may have some limits) that it will cancel bets by players who seem to have won in total in this event and not to players who turned in that event but did not win or lose overall.

The last 3 days therefore I made a decision. To sacrifice the highest odds offered by other betting companies when I want to cover a bet I have made on singbet, by covering that bet again on singbet even at a lower odds. In this way I wanted to see if I would avoid singbet bet cancellations in cases where I would not win or lose in a betting event but would only have to pay the rake.

Unfortunately, singbet showed me its ugly face again. I played 2 bets on Espagnol - Rayo V Asian 0.0 first half. Both bets were of 3200 euros at odds of about 1.90. Rayo's bet won and was canceled while the corresponding Espagnol lost and was not canceled of course ..... I came to the conclusion that this company should not be on the map. It is not a betting company but a rather something like spiral of speculators.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:55 pm

@Yorgos1 thank you for posting your adventure with Singbet. Let it be an example of what could happen to anyone.
We described in our review the bad tendency of Singbet to void and cancel winning bets. Wondering why did you experiment with big sums?
Meanwhile, send me via PM your registration email to Sportmarket and we will scrutinise further with them to see if something comes up. Make no mistake this is for educative reasons as we doubt Singbet would ever return your funds.
Once again thank you for your report.
arb12
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:45 am

Excuse me, if the question is not appropriate for that thread. If so, I'll ask the site owner to move it to an appropriate thread.
@ Arbusers, when you talk to the managers of the supported by your site brokerage firms, is there a possibility in the foreseeable future again to appear SBO and IBC? For players residing outside Asia is very hard to access them.
Thank you.

P.S. Rationale about the question: No matter that firms worsened the players' service, lowered the limits, and voided a lot of positions (a Singbet style), both the agencies under various names (or clones?) from time to time offer attractive markets and odds. But the reliable access to these is hard.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:07 am

Even though I already know the answer, I will forward the question to SM when Yorgos1 sends me his account email.
ProHat
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:15 am

Hi Yorgos

and thanks for sharing your experience with sing. I also have two points to add to the conversation as I 've also suffered lots of voided bets with them in the past .

First of all , I 've noticed a pattern that could be the cause of their '' voidance behaviour '' . In at least 80% of my voided bets with them I noticed that while I was placing my bets through the betslip of betinasia and specifically the black tool , there were dropping odds . For example pinnacles line for over 2.5 goals scored would be 1.90 while at the same time singbet's 1.92 . This is a very small difference in odds and while we would always like as value bettors to take the highest odds available on an event , this is such a tight margin that none of us would risk getting his bet voided for such a slight difference. Nevertheless the black tool will always place the highest available odds for you. So most of the times my bet would be accepted in singbet while at the same time pinnacle's odds were getting lower but singbet's odds remained the same.

So , by the time I got my bets accepted the betslip odds were looking something like this : pinn - 1.83 , betfair 1.85 , singbet 1.92 which makes me think that what they do is this , after the game is over they compare their odds at that specific time vs the other bookies and if they notice a difference they just go ahead and void the bet. The thing is that its not our fault that they dont adjust the odds appropriately so that they match the other bookies' prices . I mean at the time that I clicked and placed those bets the odds were similar to every bookie avaiable but 10 seconds later while I was waiting for my bet to be accepted there was a difference as mentioned above in the example. So for me thats something to consider.

The other point that I would like to highlight is this . I have never had a bet voided in sing when sing was the only bookie available in the market . Ofcourse this only happens in lower league games but I think that this only enhances my first thought as they dont have any other bookie prices to compare their odds to and as a result void your bet .

So my strategy is never place bets with them if there are other bookies available in the market ( even if sing has better odds its just not worth the risk of having your bet voided ) and only place bets with them if they are the only bookie in the market.

Thats all from me . I hope I contributed to this conversation.

Cheers
Yorgos1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:08 pm

Thank you for your interest in my experience with singbet.

The reason I decided to play big amounts to test singbet's attitude towards betting cancellations is because I believe that by betting small amounts I would not achieve this goal.

Immediately after the cancellation of my last bet of around 3000 euros I contacted the Live chat service of sportmarket, which told me that they do not recommend singbet to any customer on their platform unless he requests it. Indeed, I asked singbet to be included in the available betting options. I was also told that they are not responsible for the cancellations of bets of this company and that their platform simply reflects the behavior of each company separately.

Arbuser I sent you my email in pm as well as some pics so that you have an idea. Of course I do not expect any result, and my purpose is clearly to inform so that other customers do not get involved in the tentacles of singbet.

In relation to the observation of the friend ProHat, the only way to find out if your claim is really true, is to try and test it. But I'm convinced that singbet will land you abnormally very quickly.

Return to “Bookies discussion”