RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Singbet review

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
hardcore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Singbet review

Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:17 pm

Yes, 188bet has the same odds as singbet but 188bet is a soft book and cut limits very fast.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Singbet review

Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:51 pm

Pay attention to the detail.
apoel81 wrote: 118bet if you have access
Camma23
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Singbet review

Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:41 am

Goojybooboo wrote:
Goojybooboo wrote: Which bookmaker would you suggest to replace Singbet? I am looking for the best odds and the highest limits in B rated markets. I am afraid Singbet's risks are intolerable.
I understand by everyone's silence there is no alternative to Singbet. Sad but true.
there isn't an alternative, you've to cope with their conditions unfortunately. You could try a skype betting service that grants you a void-guarantee policy, but that works only for matchday/live events. Haven't found one for early or day before at least bets, myself neither
Costa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Singbet review

Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:17 am

Goojybooboo wrote:
Goojybooboo wrote: Which bookmaker would you suggest to replace Singbet? I am looking for the best odds and the highest limits in B rated markets. I am afraid Singbet's risks are intolerable.
I understand by everyone's silence there is no alternative to Singbet. Sad but true.

Recently, I got into this: hga035.com/
Their lines are identical to Singbet’s but I am not informed if they are a separate company or not.
Last edited by Costa on Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hardcore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Singbet review

Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:47 pm

Camma23 wrote:
campeones wrote: It is my opinion that Singbet is dying and already is being replaced by other Asian giants. If it wasn't the Pandemics I am sure we would talk about some other names now.
who are these Asian giants you talk about? I don't see any good names between the new one that molly added recenlty (penta, ufa, mmm)
I know penta but what is ufa and mmm? Are they new books? Never seen them in mollybet
Camma23
Has experience

Singbet review

Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:24 pm

Costa wrote:
Goojybooboo wrote:

Recently, I got into this: hga035.com/
Their lines are identical to Singbet’s but I am not informed if they are a separate company or not.
if I remeber correctly I used it lot of years ago and it was singbet direct site. Let's say "singbet" is the molly-adapted version, same as pinnacle sport and pin88
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Singbet review

Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:50 am

It is my opinion that Singbet is dying and already is being replaced by other Asian giants. If it wasn't the Pandemics I am sure we would talk about some other names now.
Camma23
Has experience

Singbet review

Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:38 pm

hardcore wrote:
Camma23 wrote:
campeones wrote: It is my opinion that Singbet is dying and already is being replaced by other Asian giants. If it wasn't the Pandemics I am sure we would talk about some other names now.
who are these Asian giants you talk about? I don't see any good names between the new one that molly added recenlty (penta, ufa, mmm)
I know penta but what is ufa and mmm? Are they new books? Never seen them in mollybet
100e volume on main leagues ???????? that’s why I told to campeones that I don’t see nobody who could take sing role. Penta also has small volumes and seems copying pinna, so it hasn’t at all the idea of a new Asian who want to take the lead
Camma23
Has experience

Singbet review

Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:13 pm

hk
hkbestrader

Singbet review

Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:59 am

Camma23 wrote:
i know ufa (in punterplace), but dunno mmm
hk
hkbestrader

Singbet review

Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:02 am

but singbet is huge in china....many agents and a few clones of it
bettor069
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Singbet review

Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:39 pm

I used Singbet to test my arbs, great value but not worth the risk, at least for me.
Cozetti
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Singbet review

Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:19 pm

why not worth the risk?
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Singbet review

Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:26 pm

Is there any reliable channel of using SINGBET?
Thank you.
vidalix
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Singbet review

Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:20 pm

It has stopped in Assian Connect, right? Do you know why and if it can be accessed from other agents?

Return to “Bookies discussion”