Congratulations! ValueBetting users have now made more than €1 million profit

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
RebelBetting
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Congratulations! ValueBetting users have now made more than €1 million profit

Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:24 pm

More than1 million profit 

ValueBetting members have now made more than €1 million profit, from 1.7 million value bets! When we launched value betting just a year ago, we didn’t expect it would become such a huge success. ????

See more continuously updated results from our users here
VidaBlue
To become a Pro

Re: Congratulations! ValueBetting users have now made more than €1 million profit

Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:05 pm

Congratulations!

A couple of years ago I made a bot which autonomously placed bets on all the service's value bets for the bookmakers at my disposal (It wasn't your service). I had it run 24/7 for months generating many thousands of bets. It was indeed very profitable and via the service's accounting module there was a straightforward method to analyze the bet history in more detail. It would have been an amazing project had it not been for the fact that none of the bets were actually placed - they were all just simulated, but they were still placed within the service's accounting module in order to keep track. From time to time I saw the overall profit for all the users and I kept thinking whether my "fake bets" were 2-3% of that number.

This is not a negative criticism to your 7-figure achievement or a claim that your number is HIGHER than it should be. Admittedly there are maybe some users who decide to register their bets in their spreadsheet and not with you, in which case you overall profit becomes LOWER than it should be.

I am just curious on how you calculate the 1M euro profit and whether you have considered sources of error such as those above? Are you able to confirm that the bets were actually placed?
Last edited by VidaBlue on Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Congratulations! ValueBetting users have now made more than €1 million profit

Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:33 pm

Are you sure thats right, average value bet made €0.58 

If that the case why bother, or have I totally missed the point here?
Never trust a goose!!!
mrJustice
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:16 pm

dealer wins wrote: Are you sure thats right, average value bet made €0.58 

If that the case why bother, or have I totally missed the point here?
Actually €0.58  from one value bet isn't that bad considering that most bookies quickly limit accounts to something like €5-€10 stakes. Let's say that average yield is about 3-4% then you can expect to make about €0.18-€0.36 per value bet. Value betting is all about volume, if you place lots of bets like that every day then you can make decent profit.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:58 pm

Thanks for the reply. 

Thats an awful lot of work, making the bets, tracking them, making sure they have settled correctly etc

I would have to make 6-8000 bets a month to expect the same level of profit, rather than my ~400

Still if it makes people money and pays the bills, its all good!
Never trust a goose!!!
mrJustice
Has experience

Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:39 pm

I assume you have some sort of special strategy which allows you to place large stakes without getting limited by bookmakers or you bet with Asian bookies. Unfortunately, for most of us, placing lots of small bets is the only way to make money these days.
RebelBetting
To become a Pro

Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:01 am

VidaBlue wrote: I am just curious on how you calculate the 1M euro profit and whether you have considered sources of error such as those above? Are you able to confirm that the bets were actually placed?
Yes, these are real bets placed. Of course, we can never be 100% sure, but we do not take into account those bets that are obvious errors (according to several parameters).
arctrading
Has experience

Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:48 pm

mrJustice wrote: I assume you have some sort of special strategy which allows you to place large stakes without getting limited by bookmakers or you bet with Asian bookies. Unfortunately, for most of us, placing lots of small bets is the only way to make money these days.
But bookies will limit to peanuts eventually? i mean i tried it myself some time ago and could only use it for couple of months with 10-30eur stakes and then i was limited to less than 1eur.
mrJustice
Has experience

Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:49 pm

Indeed, that's how it usually goes with most mainstream bookies, they never last forever. All we can do is try to prolong accounts as much as possible and be grateful for whatever profit we can make till they ban us entirely. However, there are few local bookmakers which let you place small bets even after years of betting. Though they are usually the ones which are not supported by any alert service and that is probably the reason why they allow it. Ironically, alert services are both helping bettors to make profit and at the same time are the main reason why bookmakers limit us so quickly.

Return to “Value betting talk”