Account suspended (Orbit) (Resolved)

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
manitpt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Account suspended (Orbit)

Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:03 pm

cacabetty wrote:
cacabetty wrote: i sent a complaint too. hope asianconnect or orbit will reply immediately
Did Bia gave you any sort of explanation about the issue?
cacabetty wrote: i sent a complaint too. hope asianconnect or orbit will reply immediately

Nope , below is the reponds from them

We received confirmation that you need to initiate withdrawal of all balance on your Orbit account and that we are no longer in a position to offer this account for you.

Please take note that if you are coming with a different name we will not be able to pay you any balances in the future.

Once again thank you for your service and good luck in the future.
Kind regards,We received confirmation that you need to initiate withdrawal of all balance on your Orbit account and that we are no longer in a position to offer this account for you.

Please take note that if you are coming with a different name we will not be able to pay you any balances in the future.

Once again thank you for your service and good luck in the future.
Kind regards,
jimmy523330
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:22 pm

your fund received please sned information
Last edited by jimmy523330 on Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manitpt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:44 pm

jimmy523330 wrote: your fund received please sned information

Yes just got my funds.

Right email for sending complain about Orbitexh is compliance@curacao-egaming.com
Last edited by manitpt on Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lrcoelho
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:57 pm

Hi guys, thank you so much for the experience shared here. If orbit is not a scam I am not sure how to call it. If what you are reporting is 100 % accurate they will try to scam everyone who beat them in their own game. All they have to do is to throw some allegations of fund passing and that’s it. Unfortunately this is a very dirty business. I am around for 5 years ( which is next to zero in this area ) and all I can see is bookies, brokers, affiliates, etc trying to get something out of this with ethic =0. Anyway I am from Portugal and betfair left my country in 2015. They are the responsibles when it comes to exchanges. They left alleging legal reasons but they are allowing these companies to use its name to fraud people. I learnt the word and the meaning of locust in this forum. If they are not locusts I don’t know how can we define them. Take my advise, it is completely impossible to do really trading in this white brands “ powered” by betfair. If you want to bet do open an account with pinnacle and try to beat them via value betting. If you want to trade forget the sports betting and move to the financial markets, forex,stocks,etc. take care you all
cacabetty
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:20 pm

Thanks to Curacao gaming regulation i got my money back in few hours. Impressive how in a blink of an eye asianconnect and orbit unlocked my funds due to their intervention.
However Asianconnect told me my account with orbit is permanently closed without  giving any reason
This is more than suspicious from both AC and Orbit and should be interest of anyone to know how they run their business. in the last days many accounts have been suspended with no reason and only after Curacao gaming complaints they decided to give moneyback
i can assure other users i did nothing wrong so make your conclusions about agents and Orbit

Be careful guys

Would be nice if Ac or Bia could make a statement on this matter
asianconnect
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:29 pm

Good day!

We would like to explain our side regarding this issue.

1. We return his money, not because of curacao. Curacao did not contact us.
2. We follow all instructions from our upline. If we do not, they just deduct the balance of the member from the customer's balance.
3. We do not own the book, we are just an intermediary, there is not a lot we can do.
4. Though many customers argue that they have done nothing wrong, we strongly believe that things are not that simple.

Best Regards,
ASIANCONNECT
sports brokerage | affiliate program
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:23 pm

Asianconnect,

I  think you owe us more explanations because this guys are denoting your people as scammers and we are sure it is only you and orbit who knows what happened. If they did some shady things, i think it is better to tell us here also and clear your name else it is scary to use orbit now.
MalleMax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:00 am

Hi there,

i have the same problem with AC and Orbit. AC decline all my withdrawl trys. They say i have insuficent fund in my account but that is not true.

Never has so problems with AC. Try to withdrawl all my funds there and close my accounts then.

Martin
MalleMax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:48 pm

Update!

Problem solved. Money receive.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:17 pm

MalleMax wrote: Update!

Problem solved. Money receive.
Congrats.
Our review on Orbit exchange can be found here: orbit-exchange-t6734/all
MalleMax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:43 am

Thank you.
lodhi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

: Account suspended (Orbit)

Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:48 pm

same problem with me
BET IN ASIA NOT  WITHDRAWAL MY MONET LAST 8 DAYS
ORBIT ACCOUNT IS OPEN  BUT BET IN ASIA NOT WITHDRAWAL MY MONEY
EVERY TIME ONLY ONE ANSWER WE ARE WAITING RELATED DEPARTMENT
lodhi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:00 pm

same problem with me
BET IN ASIA NOT  WITHDRAWAL MY MONET LAST 9 DAYS
ORBIT ACCOUNT IS OPEN  BUT BET IN ASIA NOT WITHDRAWAL MY MONEY
EVERY TIME ONLY ONE ANSWER WE ARE WAITING RELATED DEPARTMENT
boro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:47 am

Hello everyone. I have the same problem. Withdrawal takes longer than usual and after an urgency I received the following response from asianconnect: We regret to inform that we do not have the exact time frame as it will depends on our Orbitx Upline to do daily checking on all betting activities. However, our relevant team will process your request immediately once we have the feedback. We apologised for the inconvenience caused.

I have devoted myself exclusively to renowned competitions such as the Premier League, NBA and the like, so I do not understand what needs to be investigated.
brassnuts
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 02, 2021 7:50 pm

I would strongly recommend nobody use Orbit at all for the foreseeable future. I am from the UK and have a deposit limit on Betfair so sometimes when the UFC is on I use Orbit to bypass that restriction. It's effectively straight up degeneracy.

Last night I bet some ufc but did not rollover my deposit so Asian Connect told me that I need to bet another 4k euro. So, this morning I bet the 4k on this mornings big football games, all from the biggest leagues, and I ended up getting lucky and winning 2k. I then tried to withdraw, having rolled over the deposit.

Surprise, surprise, my account has been suspended for irregular betting activities and my balance is hold totallying 8k euros.

I really want to warn people not to use this site. My bets were on win markets and some over/under 2.5 goals on Serie A, Scottish Premiership and the Premier League. Absolutely nothing that even remotely be considered illegal betting activity.

Stay away!

I am not blaming AC at all here, as it seems that Orbit are the people causing the problem here.

I will wait until tomorrow and if nothing happens I will follow the actions of other users in this thread and contact Curacao gaming, and I will keep things posted here.

Return to “AsianConnect88”