BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Neteller Secure ID wrong

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
petpre
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Neteller Secure ID wrong

Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:46 pm

Is there any problem right now with Neteller?
I receive the Code via E-Mail, this is correct but the second Step with the Code is wrong..
with Google Authent. and via Email.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Neteller Secure ID wrong

Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:02 am

petpre wrote: Is there any problem right now with Neteller?
I receive the Code via E-Mail, this is correct but the second Step with the Code is wrong..
with Google Authent. and via Email.
There can be problem with time syncronisation of your google Auth. happened to me once,somehow clock moved for few minutes and i was getting all codes wrong.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:57 am

Having the same issue.  The "Pin" they ask for is not your secure ID but another pin you apparently chose during registration.  I can't for the life of me remember what it is though...and don't ever remember picking it. 
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:22 am

Alfa1234 wrote: Having the same issue.  The "Pin" they ask for is not your secure ID but another pin you apparently chose during registration.  I can't for the life of me remember what it is though...and don't ever remember picking it.
It seem so, skrill had this for last couple of months and now NT did the same thing,so why we even have 2FA any more??
Luckily i have my pin written down so i was able to log in now but this is stupid.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:33 am

There's a small workaround:

In the same browser, you have to login your account.  You won't be asked for that pin but only your secure ID.  You can then deposit on the website you want, without having to give your pin as long as your remain logged in, in a different tab.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:28 pm

We bought the problems to the attention of Neteller, here is the reply we received:

''All of these are related to our platform change/ migration. A number of problems and bugs were raised by clients last week and nearly all NT-related stuff is in relation to this heavy change/ update. Sorry for the inconvenience, it's been very difficult for everybody, but the technical teams are working on resolving all matters with the highest priority''

Return to “Neteller ”