RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

MuchBetter

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

MuchBetter

Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:01 am

I have a problem with B-bets bookie and also with MuchBetter wallet.
B-bets have deposit with all possible,buth withdraw only on Bank or MuchBetter. And they wont from me this:

Kindly note our legal department requested the following:
- screenshot of Muchbetter transaction to Condor Gaming, showing account information (account ID or email). The document can be in a pdf version or as a screenshot in which case all the information needs to be displayed on one page.

All ok,buth i dont see online some LOGIN on official MuchBetter side,i have only App on phone. So i wrote also on MuchBetter where i can recive this datas,becouse on App i dont have no mail and ID datas...i have there my personal datas only,no mail....and they wont from me also mail.
Have you some idea,how and where to login on MuchBetter over PC or laptop? I see on MuchBetter side only Sing in button...no login!
I send also 3 mails already on MuchBetter suppport and they didnt answer me nothing already 4 days! No answer....great support!
Can someone help me?
ukbetting
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: MuchBetter

Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:20 pm

muchbetter is only APP based, there is no site to log in from PC.
ukbetting
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:00 pm

goodbye forever muchbetter :'( :'( :'(
schollionär
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:36 pm

yeah, really bad news for muchbetter.

did anyone outside the eea use muchbetter succesfully over the last seven days?
treblepop
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:49 pm

oh what a shame, RIP muchbetter, the owners will pop up with something new for you all soon enough i imagine after a nice funding round and a few glasses of champagne
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:27 am

A little bird told me that some persons from Muchbetter already started a new ewallet and they are looking to expand. Can you guess where they are looking to expand?
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:41 am

South America/ Africa any unregulated market would be mine
schollionär
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:46 am

campeones wrote:
A little bird told me that some persons from Muchbetter already started a new ewallet and they are looking to expand. Can you guess where they are looking to expand?
Did your bird mention what the name of the new wallet is?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:32 pm

campeones wrote:

The thing is, that if you sneak in the payment business you get the knowhow, and there is no mechanism to stop you if your record is bad. You get to know the people and the regulations and you know how to protect your self and roll over all risks and dangers to the end user, namely the customer. You can rebrand again and again, and no one will stop you.

All in all, let's not spread FUD here. Muchbetter, so far, never missed a payment and let's hope they continue like this. Let's hope no merchant and no client loses a single penny, and frankly, I believe there will be no money lost.

We met Muchbetter long before you ever heard the name, and we decided not to work with them for our own reasons, that in the end proved correct. Some other affiliates worked very well with them and they made a lot of easy and quick money. We are in this business for some 20 years now, and we hope we stay some more. If there is anyone in this business praying for the well being of this community, this is US, arbusers, followed by people like RebelBetting, BetBurger, Oddstorm etc. People that don't go for the quick cash.

On the other hand, there are people in this industry who love to lure, (or should I say corrupt?) their clients without caring if these clients get burned or not. I am afraid that if you get burned once, you don't have the moral and the financial capital for a second try, you quit and you leave this industry for good. Selling crap to your clients without caring about tomorrow, is backfiring to people who are here to stay.

So there is a repeated practice, like the flies attracted by the sh.t. The same people selling the same crap under different name to gullible wanna be millionaires. Guess who is burned in the end. Some years ago we had the logo, ''if it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist''. Maybe we should bring it back.

Congratulations @campeones for raising the flags on Muchbetter long before any smoke appears in the horizon. No wonder why you are so successful with everything you do in this business.
schollionär
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:58 pm

arbusers wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:32 pm
campeones wrote:

The thing is, that if you sneak in the payment business you get the knowhow, and there is no mechanism to stop you if your record is bad. You get to know the people and the regulations and you know how to protect your self and roll over all risks and dangers to the end user, namely the customer. You can rebrand again and again, and no one will stop you.

All in all, let's not spread FUD here. Muchbetter, so far, never missed a payment and let's hope they continue like this. Let's hope no merchant and no client loses a single penny, and frankly, I believe there will be no money lost.

We met Muchbetter long before you ever heard the name, and we decided not to work with them for our own reasons, that in the end proved correct. Some other affiliates worked very well with them and they made a lot of easy and quick money. We are in this business for some 20 years now, and we hope we stay some more. If there is anyone in this business praying for the well being of this community, this is US, arbusers, followed by people like RebelBetting, BetBurger, Oddstorm etc. People that don't go for the quick cash.

On the other hand, there are people in this industry who love to lure, (or should I say corrupt?) their clients without caring if these clients get burned or not. I am afraid that if you get burned once, you don't have the moral and the financial capital for a second try, you quit and you leave this industry for good. Selling crap to your clients without caring about tomorrow, is backfiring to people who are here to stay.

So there is a repeated practice, like the flies attracted by the sh.t. The same people selling the same crap under different name to gullible wanna be millionaires. Guess who is burned in the end. Some years ago we had the logo, ''if it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist''. Maybe we should bring it back.

Congratulations @campeones for raising the flags on Muchbetter long before any smoke appears in the horizon. No wonder why you are so successful with everything you do in this business.
We are in the same boat here, i guess. I want you, the payment providers and every other part of the business to suceed in a healthy way.

You make me really curious why you declined muchbetter as a potential partner. With all the knowledge of today it seems just a little bit hindsight. Obviously campeones pointed out a big problem with the terms of muchbetter and Im as thankful as everybody here should be, but nobody anticipated that what (maybe) happened. Im also wondering what makes you believe that "there will be no money lost." I hope you are right, but what is the reasoning that brings you to that conclusion?

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”