Bet Burger kill the market with API

Surebets and Live arbing services.
Andrescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bet Burger kill the market with API

Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:15 pm

Hi,

Well, I come here because I think it is time to clear things up. Betburger doesn't give a damn about customer reviews.
90% of the people here were against the API. Guess what Betburger is doing? They create another API for Valuebets.

Since the introduction of the API, taking massive bets has blocked certain odds at bookmakers or drastically reduced them. I have been a customer with you for years, I know what I'm talking about.

Arbers friends wake up before it's too late, Betburger is killing the market. You will see it in the next few months.

Personally, I will not renew my subscription and will tell my friends to do the same. I promote your service on my site, but I'm going to take it all out and show the reality, too. Because what matters to you is to make a profit by offering new services. And it doesn't matter what the customer thinks.
legio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bet Burger kill the market with API

Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:59 pm

Free market, they can do as they please. Go cry somewhere else, or find another job.
bigtuna
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:05 pm

Could you please enlighten me... What are people able to do now that they were not able to do before?
Andrescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:03 pm

If you want to express yourself already present solid arguments and discuss with respect. I have been in the business for quite a few years and what I am saying is true. But no worries, stay in your vision we'll see who ends up crying
legio wrote: Free market, they can do as they please. Go cry somewhere else, or find another job.

Putting an accessible API will allow to create with skills of developer a bot to automate the surebet and valuebet.

Basically you as a simple user will have less surebet or valuebet to play because bots which are faster than human beings cause a signal to bookmakers of a massive take of a bet. The odds decrease or the bookmaker blocks odds.

There are pages in the topic (proposal, ideas) that talks about all the disadvantages of the API. And most users are against it.
bigtuna wrote: Could you please enlighten me... What are people able to do now that they were not able to do before?
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:28 am

Oldschool manual arbing / value betting is getting even harder these days, locusts are now using bots and apis to take advantage of any existing opportunities, making it last a few seconds and bookies are reacting to this adopting also more strict methods.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:08 am

In this industry, a few things I have learnt, in no particular order

Nothing lasts forever
If you find an edge, tell no one
Bookies get more adapt at banning winners
Bots feature more and more killing overrounds/arbs
Regulation is getting stupid
Betfair is the line on liquid markets
BIg boys aka locusts will be here forever
Make hay whilst the sun shines

And the most important one..

Dont plan your financial future on arbing/value betting, it could all stop at any time.
Never trust a goose!!!
bigtuna
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:03 pm

Andrescu wrote: Putting an accessible API will allow to create with skills of developer a bot to automate the surebet and valuebet.

Basically you as a simple user will have less surebet or valuebet to play because bots which are faster than human beings cause a signal to bookmakers of a massive take of a bet. The odds decrease or the bookmaker blocks odds.

There are pages in the topic (proposal, ideas) that talks about all the disadvantages of the API. And most users are against it.
That's what I thought you'd say, but I do not really understand this. A developer would easily have been able to do this before, just by scraping Betburger. So essentially it should not make any difference.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:08 am

barret19 wrote: Oldschool manual arbing / value betting is getting even harder these days, locusts are now using bots and apis to take advantage of any existing opportunities, making it last a few seconds and bookies are reacting to this adopting also more strict methods.
I believe that 85% of locusts using bots for value betting are stopped from this activity after Bet365s raid last year. Locusts are channeling their energy to other sources as we speak but after more than a year of looking for solutions, they are still giddy.

We have seen locusts these last years jumping from one source to another. However, each jump is riskier than the previous.
Andrescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:34 pm

Yes we can do that with scraping but it's more complex than using the API. And then it will promote the use of Bot since Bet burger participates in this facilitation.
bigtuna wrote:
That's what I thought you'd say, but I do not really understand this. A developer would easily have been able to do this before, just by scraping Betburger. So essentially it should not make any difference.
What you have to understand is that beyond the amount of arb or valuebet which will be reduced, bookmakers do not like bots. They  will become stricter with rapid limitations and abusive practices. This was the case with bet365 which because of the bots led a wave of limitation and other practices. Locusts know this.

And BetBurger instead of countering this they contribute to the use of bots. And manual players and those using bots will be impacted sooner or later.
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:26 pm

Andrescu wrote:
Arbers friends wake up before it's too late, Betburger is killing the market. You will see it in the next few months.
Hi Andrescu..Have you read this post ? Thank you.

index.php?topic=6992.15#msg80638
legio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:18 am

Love it how some gamblers/arbers, which contribute absolutely nothing to the world with their "job", whine that a private company will offer a service which some users find useful. Wonderful world!
Have you ever thought that you should stop being a parasite and find another source of wealth or you know, maybe adapt to the situation?
Bunch of losers.
trento
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:10 am

And the solution or adaptation is based on getting the best bot and taking the rest of the possibilities away from the rest?
I think you misinterpret the user's complaint.

You call it a parasite of society .. Betburger takes advantage of what you say. Are they parasites? The bookmakers take advantage of the ignorance of the users. Are they parasites?
Many sports live thanks to the sponsorships of bookmakers. Are they parasites of parasites?

It simply shows your opinion of how this api breaks the deck of the game so far established. The bots will burst the market and the% of the best connection, programming or resources will take the%.
They will also last the accounts less, less possibilities of arbitration for everyone, etc ...
Something is good as long as it doesn't explode.
And please be respectful with the rest, it costs nothing and shows a lot of who you are.
legio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:56 pm

trento wrote: And the solution or adaptation is based on getting the best bot and taking the rest of the possibilities away from the rest?
I think you misinterpret the user's complaint.

You call it a parasite of society .. Betburger takes advantage of what you say. Are they parasites? The bookmakers take advantage of the ignorance of the users. Are they parasites?
Many sports live thanks to the sponsorships of bookmakers. Are they parasites of parasites?

It simply shows your opinion of how this api breaks the deck of the game so far established. The bots will burst the market and the% of the best connection, programming or resources will take the%.
They will also last the accounts less, less possibilities of arbitration for everyone, etc ...
Something is good as long as it doesn't explode.
And please be respectful with the rest, it costs nothing and shows a lot of who you are.
So be the one with the best bot and take advantage of it.  Welcome to the real world and free market! If you can't, try consider applying to the job center.
And yes, arbers contribute nothing to the world and are parasites, no matter how you look at it. Bookmakers offer fun and recreational spaces to the gamblers out there who have a passion for betting, but arbers are leeches of the society and that's the way it is.

Still don't get why people whine about BB API, it's been possible to automate things using BB for a while.
Last edited by legio on Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:40 pm

Your karma shows that people dont agree with you. Others got the right to have their own opinion right? I can say that I dont get why people like you dont respect that and keep complaining about people - like you said "whining". Are you paid by Betburger?

Its like a story about fixed matches. It was a goldmine few years ago. Almost all of them ended like they should end. But some people didnt care about solid, sure money and started lumping no matter if particular game was nailed on or not, they started huge snowball effect and now it's simply impossible to say is a game fixed or not just monitoring money flow or odds shifts. Some greedy people killed golden goose, screwed markets and now people like you come here and there starting statements "free market, adapt, stop whining". So Im telling you I've got a right to "whine" if I don't like some people attitude. And dont bother with "adapt" crap cause I've been adapting to markets changes since years, adapted and still make decent money, dont care about Betburger cause I will make what I make no matter what so don't tell us what we can or can't say.
legio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:59 pm

AlexNotman1 wrote: Your karma shows that people dont agree with you. Others got the right to have their own opinion right? I can say that I dont get why people like you dont respect that and keep complaining about people - like you said "whining". Are you paid by Betburger?

Its like a story about fixed matches. It was a goldmine few years ago. Almost all of them ended like they should end. But some people didnt care about solid, sure money and started lumping no matter if particular game was nailed on or not, they started huge snowball effect and now it's simply impossible to say is a game fixed or not just monitoring money flow or odds shifts. Some greedy people killed golden goose, screwed markets and now people like you come here and there starting statements "free market, adapt, stop whining". So Im telling you I've got a right to "whine" if I don't like some people attitude. And dont bother with "adapt" crap cause I've been adapting to markets changes since years, adapted and still make decent money, dont care about Betburger cause I will make what I make no matter what so don't tell us what we can or can't say.
Feel free to have your opinion about it, sure. As per my karma showing, lol, it's just some sore losers here who don't want to grasp the harsh reality of the free markets and the world, so they will press buttons and whine because their lifestyle of being parasites might come close to an end, lol  ;D Life is hard, who woud've thought huh? No more bet365 accounts with Neteller for 40euro, no more easy verification on Paysafe, oh wow, what a pity, how will we live on now that some lazy parasites wont be able to live their good lifestyles?

Love it how you whine about the fixes being destroyed, the funny thing is there are a lot of fixes now as welbut it takes experience, connections, dedication and focus to profit from them.

p.s I am relatively a main player in fake "fixes" for some years, love it when clueless people think a match is fixed because some odd drops. lol.

Return to “BetBurger ”