RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bitcoin/ Coinbase

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
bentzib78
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bitcoin/ Coinbase

Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:18 pm

If you find any new way of communication let us know please. I m using this a long time now .But Coinbase having some issues sometimes lately ,like no confirmation email
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:50 pm

Hello, communicating with human Coinbase support is very difficult. You can try communicating via their phone lines. If you want very good and fast support i suggest you to start using Kraken instead of Coinbase. Kraken offers live chat, very quick(within a day) help desk support and instant Viber support for their VIP clients. In my opinion one of the best support in crypto space.
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:10 pm

[quote="bentzib78"]
If you find any new way of communication let us know please. I m using this a long time now .But Coinbase having some issues sometimes lately ,like no confirmation email
[/quote

Hello, i have been using too coinbase for a long time.I had faced with a lot of issues and i had to contact them in order to find a solution.I had to complete the form all the time which has several questions to follow that may not match your issue...they used to answer after a week or more. Finally, i found this e-mail help@coinbase.com. So, you can try to contact them via this e-mail but do not wait to receive a faster answer...  :(
bentzib78
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:41 pm

Thanks for this. I ll try this email-hope its more helpful than a form. Anyway i am not satisfied with Coinbase and i will change my bitcoin wallet. I m thinking of Kraken
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:48 pm

yes, the truth is that coinbase has a lot of issues.Recently i have created a blockchain wallet but i haven't used it yet.If anyone has a previous experience of blockchain to tell me me any reviews i would appreciate it.
makarid
To become a Pro

Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:23 pm

From my personal experience. The best platform for buying crypto using EUR is Kraken, period. Kraken was the first in the industry to support EUR currency, before everyone else. They have evolve in one of the best companies in the industry. They have the best support for European customers, lowest fees, small spreads, very fast deposits and withdraws using SEPA method(they even offer instant-transfers). It works best if you have a bank with German iban. The only downside, they don't have very user friendly platform, it is mostly for professionals.
Last edited by makarid on Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:33 am

Never tested Kraken but i have heard that this is one of the most reliable crypto brokers.

The main positive is the customer support as i have heard that support contact to vip members even with viber.

Binance is also good(but Kraken if i am not wrong has lower fees).For leverage Kraken has lower fees from Binance.

Follow ilovethisforum advice and go with Kraken.In the future,if i have enough crypto balance i will sure give a try to Kraken.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:09 pm

Kraken is fine , you can also try binance which is the leader
bentzib78
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:11 pm

I left Coinbase and I ve tried Kraken . I am very satisfied. Customer support also is really good
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:25 pm

Kraken is hand down best for fiat/crypto or other way around specialy if you are from EU,i sell my crypto and get money to my bank acc in less than 24h with only 0.09€ fees.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:03 pm

kapetan1122 wrote: Kraken is hand down best for fiat/crypto or other way around specialy if you are from EU,i sell my crypto and get money to my bank acc in less than 24h with only 0.09€ fees.
100% agree! However recently Binance added SEPA and other fiat deposit methods! Haven't tried it yet on fiat deposits but can't see why not be equal or even superior than Kraken since they also doesn't charge any fees and on top of that they curently have 0% maker fees for EUR pairs.
Needless to say that they have much more trading pairs  with bigger liquidity!
I was wondering did your bank ask any questions regarding your kraken withdrawals ?
Last edited by cortomaltese on Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:50 pm

cortomaltese wrote:
kapetan1122 wrote: Kraken is hand down best for fiat/crypto or other way around specialy if you are from EU,i sell my crypto and get money to my bank acc in less than 24h with only 0.09€ fees.
100% agree! However recently Binance added SEPA and other fiat deposit methods! Haven't tried it yet on fiat deposits but can't see why not be equal or even superior than Kraken since they also doesn't charge any fees and on top of that they curently have 0% maker fees for EUR pairs.
I was wondering did your bank ask any questions regarding your kraken withdrawals ?
I didnt have any problems with my bank(use it now 4 years just for crypto deposits/withdrawals) but i have friend who was asked where this money is coming from and for what purpose and we are using same bank but in different cities so probably reason of this can be in bank manager and not in some specific policy of the bank.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:08 pm

kapetan1122 wrote:
cortomaltese wrote:
I didnt have any problems with my bank(use it now 4 years just for crypto deposits/withdrawals) but i have friend who was asked where this money is coming from and for what purpose and we are using same bank but in different cities so probably reason of this can be in bank manager and not in some specific policy of the bank.
Thanks for the answer mate!
Since i 'd be sceptical withdrawing significant amounts in my bank ,( EU country) I am tempted to ask how big was your withdrawals but i would prefer to ask this privately
However it seems that pm isn't allowed anymore here
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:03 am

Problem is regulation is different in each country. So each country has its own questionnaire trigger amount. Another problem that arises is the tax one. Best option for me personally is to trade between btc and usdT and keep winnings in crypto until governments are clear how to tax it. If your winning amounts are very big that is another reason to wait and maybe even change residency to a country almost tax free for btc.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:21 am

Wolfie wrote: Problem is regulation is different in each country. So each country has its own questionnaire trigger amount. Another problem that arises is the tax one. Best option for me personally is to trade between btc and usdT and keep winnings in crypto until governments are clear how to tax it. If your winning amounts are very big that is another reason to wait and maybe even change residency to a country almost tax free for btc.
I agree,in my country some magic number is 10k € so always when i withdraw i do smaller amount than this just not to trigger some unwanted attention even i pay tax on my crypto earnings.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”