BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Do any betting agents let you use a betfair account in real time?

Info about betting exchanges.
arbetour
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Do any betting agents let you use a betfair account in real time?

Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:56 pm

I need real time betfair liquidity to replicate some of my methods, and as betfair is being funny these days with winning players my account is closed and may not be reopened.
bentzib78
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Do any betting agents let you use a betfair account in real time?

Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:58 pm

arbetour wrote: I need real time betfair liquidity to replicate some of my methods, and as betfair is being funny these days with winning players my account is closed and may not be reopened.
Hello friend. I have a long time now an Orbit account but i m looking for an exchange with real time liquidity,too as Orbit is a bit slow.  I m searching it days now but due to my time is sometimes limited i haven't found anything yet. I have heard about Fair999 although. Do you have you any experience with that ?
arbetour
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:43 am

Haven't used it, no
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:49 am

Orbit is an option but it not the fastest.I really cannot understand why they do not increase the speed of their site.If they do this,they will attract more customers.I remember Mountbet was too fast.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
legion342
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:42 pm

bentzib78 wrote:
arbetour wrote: I need real time betfair liquidity to replicate some of my methods, and as betfair is being funny these days with winning players my account is closed and may not be reopened.
Hello friend. I have a long time now an Orbit account but i m looking for an exchange with real time liquidity,too as Orbit is a bit slow.  I m searching it days now but due to my time is sometimes limited i haven't found anything yet. I have heard about Fair999 although. Do you have you any experience with that ?
they closed my account and refused to return the money, referring to the fact that betfair closed my account
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:32 pm

PremiumTradings  offers fairexchange, Betfair odds, liquidity and similar website.  No API sadly.

I have used them without issue, just wish I could use trading tools (Fairbot, Geekstoy) with them.
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Exchanges”