How much money in brokers?

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
bigtuna
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

How much money in brokers?

Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:41 am

Hey guys,

How much money are you comfortable having sitting at betting agents? Especially taking into consideration what happened during corona. And do you trust Sportmarket more than AC for example?

regards
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: How much money in brokers?

Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:57 pm

bigtuna wrote: How much money are you comfortable having sitting at betting agents? Especially taking into consideration what happened during corona.
This is an excellent question. But unfortunately, there is no universal answer as it all depends on a number of variants.
Very briefly, I would say you must keep in your agents the money that you need in order to conduct your betting business. Maybe you could add a 10-20% more, just in case a losing streak comes your way. No more, no less. It makes no sense having money sitting without working for you.
I said many times that the agent style of betting comes with an additional layer of risk. It is not the same as betting in a shop down the corner or a betting terminal. Agents are offering valuable solutions and for these solutions, there is an additional risk. So why expose your funds to this additional risk?
bigtuna
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:06 pm

Thanks. That's a good way to do about it. Maybe keep most of the bankroll at easy access in Neteller/Skrill and then just enough turnover money in the broker.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:08 pm

I keep anything between £15 - £40k in my broker. 

Depends if the bets win or lose there how high the balance gets, but make a withdrawal if goes above 40k, and add funds if falls below 15k.
Never trust a goose!!!
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:12 am

There will be times that you will simply need to park money in an agent and leave potential rollovers for the future. What to do in such a case?
Thank you.

Return to “General talk about betting agents”