RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Can dogs smell cash?

Anything else but gambling
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Can dogs smell cash?

Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:42 am

I came across a scaremongering Twitter post from Neteller, claiming that police dogs are trained to sniff out cash. Any opinions?
MalleMax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Can dogs smell cash?

Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:04 am

;D I have often seen TV reports where customs dogs track down money.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:15 am

Dogs can smell whatever they are trained to smell. But to put all things in the correct dimension, I don't believe that dogs or the police are looking for pocket money. From what I read they are looking for much larger amounts starting from 6 figures. In addition, as far as I know, you can travel from one European country to another with no obligation to report any amount above 10k per person, and that includes airports as well. Even if you are bringing with you larger amounts, you can simply declare them in customs. This is a procedure I never used, so you better search some more.
There is a great comment in that post: ''Now we travel overseas with our Neteller passwords for whatever our monkey business is. They can't smell the passwords and 2-factor authentication''.
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:33 pm

neopas wrote: I came across a scaremongering Twitter post from Neteller, claiming that police dogs are trained to sniff out cash. Any opinions?
Typical Neteller and Skrill behavior. They try to scare people.
arbusers wrote: ''Now we travel overseas with our Neteller passwords for whatever our monkey business is. They can't smell the passwords and 2-factor authentication''.
This guy is a philosopher.

Return to “Rest Area”