RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Something needs to be done with the e-wallets

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Something needs to be done with the e-wallets

Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:06 pm

campeones wrote: One of the best features of any e-wallet is the ability for P2P transactions. These could be easily vilified under collusion activity.

In addition, there is something else that raises questions. I am copying from their affiliate terms and conditions the following text:

Affiliate shall not, and shall ensure that Referred Customers do not perform any of the following activities:
(i) disparage or portray MuchBetter or its affiliates in any way that will have a detrimental impact to their reputation.

These can be found here: https://muchbetter.com/all/wp-content/u ... te-TCs.pdf Have a look before they take it down.

Long story short, their affiliates must mute any negative comment. If for example, I post anything bad about Muchbetter in this forum, arbusers will have to ensure that I portray Muchbetter correctly. Just take a look at this forum and realise that arbusers allowed 100s if not 1000s of negative posts against Skrill, Neteller, and ecoPayz who are major sponsors. Now you can portray the affiliates that accepted these terms.

I m wondering if I am allowed to create a quick review here for Muchbetter, because my posts are lost within a thread and don't get the attention they deserve.

Muchbetter, Muchworse, or Moreofthesame?
Why not? i think this is beneficial for many people and you like to do your posts quite long and detailed so imo it would be beneficial for everyone :)
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:05 pm

@campeones,

You are a catapult, like always. And of course feel free to make this review, only allow me to choose the title for SEO purposes.
Camma23
Has experience

Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:19 pm

campeones wrote: One of the best features of any e-wallet is the ability for P2P transactions. These could be easily vilified under collusion activity.

In addition, there is something else that raises questions. I am copying from their affiliate terms and conditions the following text:

Affiliate shall not, and shall ensure that Referred Customers do not perform any of the following activities:
(i) disparage or portray MuchBetter or its affiliates in any way that will have a detrimental impact to their reputation.

These can be found here: https://muchbetter.com/all/wp-content/u ... te-TCs.pdf Have a look before they take it down.

Long story short, their affiliates must mute any negative comment. If for example, I post anything bad about Muchbetter in this forum, arbusers will have to ensure that I portray Muchbetter correctly. Just take a look at this forum and realise that arbusers allowed 100s if not 1000s of negative posts against Skrill, Neteller, and ecoPayz who are major sponsors. Now you can portray the affiliates that accepted these terms.

I m wondering if I am allowed to create a quick review here for Muchbetter, because my posts are lost within a thread and don't get the attention they deserve.

Muchbetter, Muchworse, or Moreofthesame?
appreciate a lot your reviews, thanks. Anyway, I think we have't a big sample yet about these new e-wallet, so better give them more time to prove themselves. I hope more bookie will adopt them (and ecopayz as well)
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:20 pm

I am surprised people don't see what is obvious. PaySafe group is exiting the gambling markets.
All policies implemented by PaySafe since the new CEO took over, are trying to suck as more as capital as they can from their clients. Their fees during the pandemics were monumental. In the end the fees will be so high that after 5-10 transactions all capital within an account will be completely wiped out.
As arbusers reported here: https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?t=8 PaySafe is entering the US stock markets and they will have to report to SEC. Do you really expect any of their managers to take the responsibility for anything that could be understood as money laundering? In this business, absolutely anything could fall under this category.
It is a matter of time until we all receive a message informing us to withdraw all funds in a bank account.
blackjack
Has experience

Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:53 am

It is my opinion also, not to trust this company for some years now.
Camma23
Has experience

Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:07 am

campeones wrote: I am surprised people don't see what is obvious. PaySafe group is exiting the gambling markets.
All policies implemented by PaySafe since the new CEO took over, are trying to suck as more as capital as they can from their clients. Their fees during the pandemics were monumental. In the end the fees will be so high that after 5-10 transactions all capital within an account will be completely wiped out.
As arbusers reported here: https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?t=8 PaySafe is entering the US stock markets and they will have to report to SEC. Do you really expect any of their managers to take the responsibility for anything that could be understood as money laundering? In this business, absolutely anything could fall under this category.
It is a matter of time until we all receive a message informing us to withdraw all funds in a bank account.
I completely agree with you, I’ve same thought since months now. I just hope ecoPayz will take their place soon and will be serious.
And let’s hope more  serious companies to come as well
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:49 pm

Nowadays having your hard earned money confiscated from payment processors (e-wallets, banks , e-banks etc) is becoming more common
than losing them from scamish bookmakers!
This is where we stand! Can you believe it? Just look at your right side of the page and check the recent activity posts , at least half of them is about
an issue people is having with payments!
Make no mistake this centralised  financial system is corrupt , is getting worst day by day and there's no coming back
Fortunately there's an alternative faster , cheaper , more fair , more reliable and trustless and that's called cryptocurrencies
Last edited by cortomaltese on Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:47 pm

cortomaltese wrote: Fortunately there's an alternative faster , cheaper , more fair , more reliable and trustless and that's called cryptocurrencies
If we are talking about cryptos and gambling, allow me to predict this is going to be accepted only by sharp bookmakers, those we already have at our disposal.
The usual ''blood donors'' have absolutely no reason to accept cryptos, at least for the foreseeable future.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:27 pm

arbusers wrote:
cortomaltese wrote: Fortunately there's an alternative faster , cheaper , more fair , more reliable and trustless and that's called cryptocurrencies
If we are talking about cryptos and gambling, allow me to predict this is going to be accepted only by sharp bookmakers, those we already have at our disposal.
The usual ''blood donors'' have absolutely no reason to accept cryptos, at least for the foreseeable future.
Agreed eventhough there are already "softs" accepting cryptos outhere but very few of them can be relied upon. However i wasn't just talking about "cryptos and gambling" but generally about cryptos and traditional finance.
Mtipster
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:42 pm

How do you guys come up with those pessimistic predictions?

Clearly Paysafe intention with this latest move is milking the emerging US market. Even if they left gambling, Ecopayz and Muchbetter have grown enough to be suitable replacements.

Now, what easily could happen in the future (taking into account further regulations) is all of those wallets being forced to forbid P2P transfers completely.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:32 am

cortomaltese wrote: Just look at your right side of the page and check the recent activity posts , at least half of them is about
This is the unpleasant reality. We would love to see half of the posts speaking about bonuses, new bookmakers and exchanges, reducing fees, new techniques, etc. But let's face it guys. The smart betting industry is declining. It becomes very difficult for new people to jump in as older and well established smart bettors created (and they still create) barriers to entry.
One of the reasons why smart betting is declining, is the use of payment processors, who have to satisfy both communist style regulation, and τηειρ insatiable thirst for profit. A lethal combination.
cigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:06 am

arbusers wrote:
cortomaltese wrote: Just look at your right side of the page and check the recent activity posts , at least half of them is about
This is the unpleasant reality. We would love to see half of the posts speaking about bonuses, new bookmakers and exchanges, reducing fees, new techniques, etc. But let's face it guys. The smart betting industry is declining. It becomes very difficult for new people to jump in as older and well established smart bettors created (and they still create) barriers to entry.
One of the reasons why smart betting is declining, is the use of payment processors, who have to satisfy both communist style regulation, and τηειρ insatiable thirst for profit. A lethal combination.
Can you tell how what is the drop in percentage of buying alert services, and ewoelts open thru your affiliate link in last year...For example i dont tach eweolets for more than a year
campeones
To become a Pro

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:22 am

Mtipster wrote: Ecopayz and Muchbetter have grown enough to be suitable replacements.
I am sorry, but you are wrong with this assumption.
EcoPayz is just a supplementary e-wallet. It is around for quite some time, maybe 3-4 years, but so far they were unable to integrate to the market. There is no Bet365 deposit option, and more or less they have the same policies like PaySafe.
As for Muchbetter, words are never enough. Read my following posts and have your own conclusions.
https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?p=81109#p81109
https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?p=81091#p81091
campeones
To become a Pro

Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:50 pm

Some months ago I provided the links where I was presenting the policies of Muchbetter that are clearly against the players.
Guess what! They took them down.
This should be telling you something about Muchbetter.
arb12
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:52 pm

campeones wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:50 pm
Some months ago I provided the links where I was presenting the policies of Muchbetter that are clearly against the players.
Guess what! They took them down.
This should be telling you something about Muchbetter.
Luckily I have that document in pdf format. If the owner of that website allows, I may send that file here. How to attach that file here? Everyone has to know MB e-wallet's policies and their pitfalls.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”