VISA DEPOSIT OPTION

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
Rodrigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VISA DEPOSIT OPTION

Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:10 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Rodrigo and this is my first post here. I sign up a few days ago in BIA, and i have a few questions if someone could help me:

1- When is going to be able the visa credit card option to deposit? Unfortunely is the only way right now i could do it.

2- When i sign up i am not really sure if was from this page. Is there a possible that when i deposit funds i could be refeer from arbusers? My decision to get an agent, and to choose BIA was by reading this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Rodrigo
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: VISA DEPOSIT OPTION

Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:11 am

I asked BetInAsia to answer your question.
Send me via PM your email used for registration in BetInAsia and I will check with them.
Thank you.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: VISA DEPOSIT OPTION

Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:06 am

Hi @Rodrigo, thank you for opening an account and using our services.

If you used the 'ARBUSERS' promo code, there is no confusion possible, and cashback will be applied to your BetInAsia BLACK account. Please contact us via support@betinasia.com to confirm the status of your account with us.

Unfortunately, we don't have a specific date when the card deposits will be available again, but we can assure you that we are working on getting the cards option back to BetInAsia Portal as soon as possible. We will keep the forum updated with the latest info.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com

Return to “BetInAsia”