RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

make money in China

Suggest and talk about various investments
johnson
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

make money in China

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Is there anyone interested in coming to China for making money in following years, of course you need have good idea or good products, I will definately support you in China. (as you know, China is rapidly growing up on economy, the huge populations supported its strong economy particularly at a global recession)
I hope your good idea would be in soccer agent or tourism industry, or any other ideas also welcome. Pls pm me once you get inspirision, then we could disccuss it in the next days/years... :)
ritzeri
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: make money in China

Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:19 pm

i suppose, because of your living in china, it would be wiser if you proposed us business we could do there?
what do you think china suffers from, what china would pay to get? which are their needs?
RATTLEHEAD
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:47 am

ritzeri wrote: i suppose, because of your living in china, it would be wiser if you proposed us business we could do there?
what do you think china suffers from, what china would pay to get? which are their needs?
that's quite reasonable
johnson
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:36 am

We can make money by betting on football, I believe we can approach it by your information abroad and my technical software,and meanwhile  you can live here with a lower cost and wonderful nightlife.
of cause you have to solve your visa problem firstly.

Return to “Other investments”